This Rinse Free Neutral Floor Cleaner is a concentrated, synthetic detergent for use on any water safe, hard surface. This detergent concentrate is for the professional who appreciates ease of maintenance and ultimate floor appearance.
- Rinse Free is a floor cleaner specifically formulated for maintaining high gloss floor finishes.
- It's neutral pH will not damage the gloss or film of any finish after using.
- Controlled foam makes this product ideal for use in automatic scrubbers.
- Rinse Free will not dull, haze, or streak floor finish.
Use Rinse Free Cleaner on:
- Vinyl, VCT, tile, rubber tile, VCT floors, concrete, terrazzo, linoleum. marmoleum, and sealed wood floors
Rinse Free is pleasant to use and mildly fragranced with a light lemon scent. Cleaning personnel appreciate the clean fresh smell of citrus when mixing Rinse Free in the bucket and the subtle lemon scent throughout the damp mopping procedure.
- Multi-purpose - Eliminates the need for several products.
- Can be used for spraying, mopping, and with automatic scrubbers.
- Will remove dirt and grime from many surfaces.
- Low foam.
- Deodorizes - Leaves a pleasant lemon scent.
- Non-corrosive and non-flammable by DOT and OSHA standards.
- For General Floor Cleaning: Dilute 1-2 ounces of concentrate per gallon of warm water. Damp mop floor in usual manner.
- For heavy Duty Floor Cleaning: Dilute 4 to 6 ounces of concentrate per gallon of cold water. Damp mop floor in usual manner.
- For Automatic Floor Scrubbers: Dilute 1-2 ounces of concentrate per gallon of cold water.
These directions are flexible rather than specific. In many cases a more dilute solution can be used, while for extreme conditions a less dilute solution may be used.
Concentrated all purpose cleaners can be successfully used for damp mopping; however, inexperienced users often times use too much cleaner, resulting in severe dulling of the floor finish.
Packaged in 2.5 gallon containers, sold each, or by the case of 2 for a total of 5 gallons.
Rinse Free - Neutral Floor Cleaner Specifications
Flash Point: None
Corrosion Factor: Non-corrosive
Solubility in Water: 100%
pH (concentrate): 8.0 - 8.5
Recommended Dilution: 1:20 - 1:128
Rinsability: Requires no rinsing
Flash Point: None
Storage / Stability: 2 years
Weight per Gallon: 8.96 lbs/gal.
Freeze / Thaw Stability: Keep from freezing