Green Magic Floor Cleaner and Neutralizer
Formulated with neutralizing agents and surfactants to both penetrate and clean tough soils and neutralize common ice melt ingredients, such as sodium and magnesium chloride.
- Floor surface neutralizing
- Ideal for conditioning floors after stripping and before coating
- Damp mop floor cleaning
- This amazing product leaves practically no residue.
- No need for a two step process, neutralize and clean in one simple step
- Our best floor cleaner for use on the majority of floor surfaces
For use on vinyl tile, rubber tile, brick, marmolium, VCT floors, PVC, terrazzo (sealed), linoleum, congoleum, sealed wood
*Not for use on marble, travertine, or unsealed natural stone floors.
Dilute according to conditions of floor as listed below. Dip mop into solution and wring out thoroughly. Mop floor in usual fashion, re-soaking mop and wringing regularly. If solution in bucket becomes dirty, discard and make up fresh solution. Rinsing is not required after use.
- For General Floor Cleaning: Dilute 1-2 ounces of concentrate per gallon of cold water.
- For Heavy Duty Floor Cleaning: Dilute 2-4 ounces of concentrate per gallon of cold water.
As a Mopping Solution: Add 2 ounces of concentrate per gallon of rinse water. Rinse floor in the usual manner. Waxed or finished floors will be noticeably cleaner and produce more gloss. Will effectively remove ice melt residue.
After a Floor Stripping Operation: Dilute 16 ounces of concentrate per gallon of water and mop on floor. Pick-up with a wet/dry vacuum or mop. Allow floor to dry and commence to apply finish.
Green Magic is packaged in 2.5 gallon containers, sold individually or (2) 2.5 gallon containers per case for a total of 5 gallons.
Green Magic Cleaner / Neutralizer Specifications
Appearance: Green Liquid
Odor: Fresh and Clean
pH: 6.0 - 7.0
Viscosity: Water thin
Solubility in water: Complete
Rinsability: None required
Wetting Ability: Excellent
Corrosion Factor: Non-Corrosive
Guarantees A pH Neutral Floor:
The specially selected and blended materials in Green Magic were chosen for their ability to efficiently eliminate any alkaline residue left on flooring after stripping.