Orange Blossom Natural Solvent Degreaser is a highly concentrated natural terpene solvent cleaner / degreaser. Contains no petroleum distillates or chlorinated solvents. May be used on sinks, toilets, fiberglass, machinery, tools, grills, ceramic tiles, concrete, graffiti, dumpsters, grease traps, all metals, and much more. It rapidly penetrates and dissolves the toughest deposits of grease, grime, dirt, tar, inks, paint, adhesives, and oil residues. It may be used as is or diluted for light duty cleaning. This citrus solvent is water-rinsable and meets the requirements of all Federal and State VOC regulations.
- Formulated to provide the same emulsification power as d-Limonene based alternatives.
- Composed of a blend of bio-based solvents.
Orange Blossom is Effective for:
- Cleaning Machinery, Engines, Rubber Burns and Heavy Industrial Cleaning
- Removing rubber burn marks
- Removing build up of mastic from floors
- Cleaning Grease Traps
Effective at removing:
Floor tile adhesive, Ink, Sludge, Carbon, Coal tar adhesives, Cut back, Mastic adhesive, Rubber burn and virtually any other type of adhesive.
**The Orange Blossom formula has been updated, please see the "More Info" tab to learn more about the change.
Orange Blossom Cleaner Degreaser Directions
- Cleaning and Deodorizing: Dilute 2 to 4 ounces of concentrate per gallon of warm water. Sponge or spray onto surface and allow to stand a few moments. Wipe clean with a clean cloth or sponge.
- Machinery, Engines, Rubber Burns and Heavy Industrial Cleaning: Dilute concentrate 6 ounces per gallon of warm water. Mop, spray, or sponge onto surface and allow to stand at least 5 minutes. Scrub or brush thoroughly and rinse with clean water.
- Grease Traps: Add 6 ounces weekly to all drain openings and allow to stand at least 10 minutes before flushing.
- Carpets, Rugs, Upholstery, and Fabrics: Dilute 6 ounces of concentrate per gallon of warm water. Apply with a sprayer or clean cloth. Do not over-wet. Gently work out gum, tar, grease, oil, etc. Blot dry with clean cloth.
- For Odor Control around dumpsters, garbage disposals, septic tanks sewage treatment plants, kennels etc: Dilute 4 ounces of concentrate per gallon of water. Spray or mop onto area to be treated and allow to stand. Around sewage treatment plants apply by the drip method or fogging.
*NOTE: Pretest all plastic surfaces prior to use.
For Mastic Removal:
Apply Orange Blossom directly on the concrete surface. Spread Orange Blossom around with a corn broom, long handled brush or squeegee using light pressure. If applying to mastic with trowel ridges, cover all trowel ridges with product. Allow Orange Blossom to sit until mastic softens (normally black & yellow mastic adhesive will soften in 5-10 minutes). After mastic has softened, remove with a floor machine equipped with a heavy duty brush. Reapply if necessary.
- 32 ounce bottle sold each or by the case of 12
- Gallon containers sold each or by the case of 4
Orange Blossom Cleaner / Degreaser Specifications
Active Ingredients: 90 %
Fragrance: Orange Terpene
Base: Solvent blend (terpene)
Viscosity: Slightly viscous
Storage / Stability: 2 years
Weight per gallon: 7.50 lbs/gal.
Available sizes: Quarts, Gallon, 5 gallon pail, 55 gallon drum
Orange Blossom Updated Formula Info:
The original Orange Blossom formula became cost prohibitive to produce any longer due to market fluctuations in the d-Limonene market. We've chosen a comparable replacement to d-Limonene. The new formula is formulated to provide the same emulsification power as d-Limonene based alternatives.
Orange Blossom is formulated with a blend of terpenes.
What are Terpenes?
- Terpenes are naturally occurring 10-carbon organic molecules manufactured in nature by green plants.
- The pine tree is the world’s largest commercial source of terpenes.
- The second largest source of terpenes is citrus oil (primarily d-Limonene from orange oil) which is produced as a by-product of orange juice production.
- Orange Blossom optimizes a variety of terpenes to create a cost effective solvent alternative.
- Simply put, Orange Blossom is d-Limonene based with a blend of proprietary terpenes.