Oxivir Disinfectant Wipes - are Convenient-to-Use broad-spectrum, hospital-grade disinfectant wipes that disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces in just 60 seconds. The 60-second contact time and broad-spectrum activity means that infection control professionals can be confident that their disinfectant is doing its job. In addition to their efficacy, OxivirTb Wipes have an excellent environmental profile, and are essentially non-irritating to eyes and skin.
Ready-to-use disinfectant cleaner based on proprietary hydrogen peroxide (AHP) technology to deliver fast, effective cleaning performance. Disinfects in 60 seconds. Effectively kills most common pathogens including TB, Bloodborne pathogens, MRSA, VRE, and Norovirus. Disinfectant wipes are virucidal, bactericide, tuberculocidal, fungicidal and work as a sanitizer on non-food contact surfaces.
Effective Contact Time:
- Bactericidal and Virucidal in 1 minute
- Kills HBV, HCV and HIV-1 (AIDS virus) in 1 minute
- Tuberculocidal in 5 minutes
- Kills fungi in 10 minutes
- Wipe Size: 7 in. x 8 in.
Oxivir Wipes are packaged 160 wipes per container, 12 containers per case (1,920 wipes per case).
Oxivir TB Wipes - Disinfectant Claims
Part #: 4599516
Wipe Size: 6 in. x 7 in.
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hospital Grade
- Hepatitis C 1 min.
- HIV 1 min.
- Influenza A 1 min.
- MRSA 1 min.
- Norwalk/Norovirus 1 min.
- Sanitizer Non-Food
- VRE 1 min.
Effective against the following Pathogens
Adenovirus Type 8
Poliovirus Type 1
Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
Human Coronavirus (SARS virus type)
Influenza A, Hong Kong Strain
Avian Influenza A Virus (H3N2)
Feline calicivirus (surrogate for norovirus)
Escherichia coli O157:H7
Escherichia coli, ESBL producing
Salmonella enterica (choleraesuis)
Enterococcus faecalis, Vancomycin-resistant (VRE)
Staphylococcus aureus, CA-MRSA
Staphylococcus aureus, Methicillin-resistant (MRSA)
- Bactericidal and Virucidal in one minute, kills HBV, HCV, HIV-1 (AIDS virus) in one minute,
- Tuberculocidal in five minutes and kills fungi in ten minutes.
- Can be used to clean most hard, non porous environmental surfaces with confidence.
- Non-irritating to skin and eyes and contains no substances which at the given concentration, are considered to be hazardous to health per OSHA standards.
- Patented technology contains a high performance surfactant system that delivers faster and better cleaning results.
- The active ingredient breaks down to water and oxygen.
Oxivir Disinfectant Specifications(pdf)