Pumie Scouring Stick Cleans:
- Unsightly toilet bowl rings
- Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers
- Rock-hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains
- Scale and rust on metal work and piping
- Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools
- Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces
- Baked on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware
Versatile 100% natural pumice hard surface cleaning aid for ceramic tile, porcelain, concrete, brick, stone work, hard metals and hard plastics. Removes stubborn lime, rust, stains and paint. Cleans workshop and garden tools, swimming pools and barbecues. Safe for skin. Safe to use and store around animals.
From the ISSA Cleaning Tips Library
Bathroom porcelain fixtures may turn brown, especially if you live in an area using hard or well water. So often cleaners and others give up on the fixture, believing it is permanently ruined. These dark areas are rust stains. To remove these stains, use a pumice stick and rub it back and forth on the stain. It should remove the stain completely. If not repeat using the pumice stick, then clean again with a liquid cleaner and a soft scrub brush.
Do not use on soft, highly polished metals, unbaked enamel finishes, glass, fiberglass and other plastics. Some decorator tile and colored porcelain is fragile and may be damaged by abrasive cleaning materials. Test a small area before proceeding.