The open web construction means this pad is washable and reusable. The pad resists clogging and loading. Conformable fibers provide maximum pad to floor contact. Quickly cleans and removes scuff marks and enhances floor appearance. Designed for everyday cleaning and light scrubbing to remove light soil, scuff marks and black heel marks.
- Generally used where a high gloss finish is desired when dry or spray buffing.
- Can also be used for light cleaning applications.
- For use with standard electric floor machines, orbital scrubbers and automatic scrubbers.
- Recommended for use on machines operating at 150-800 rpm.
- High shine and effective removal of marks and soil.
- Easy maintenance due to a flexible and open structure.
- Consistent performance.
- The ONLY floor pad made from 100% recycled content!
Floor pads available for cleaning, buffing, burnishing, scrubbing and floor stripping. Our floor pads are of the highest quality material with consistent results throughout the life of the pad. All our pads saturation coated for constant performance for the life of the pad.
Parish-Supply.com - The janitorial supply company customers trust.
Directions for Use:
Dust mop floors before and after spray cleaning or buffing. If floors are heavily soiled, damp mop prior to spray cleaning or buffing. Dust mop prior to scrubbing with automatic scrubber.
Pads may be hosed out using a pressure spray nozzle to remove soil. Pads may be soaked in detergent or diluted stripping solution to dissolve caked-on soil or finish prior to cleaning.
Maintenance of Red Floor Pads:
1. Remove pad from machine after each use.
2. Rinse under tap water or machine wash or keep pads soaked in detergent solution before re-use (do not allow dirty pads to dry before washing).
3. To prolong the life of this product it may be washed using a hose with a pressure spray nozzle to remove soil. To dissolve heavy soil or finish this pad may be soaked in detergent or diluted stripping solution prior to washing.
Floor pads are sold individually or in a case of 5.
- 13" - 0270213
- 14" - 0270214
- 15" - 0270215
- 16" - 0270216
- 17" - 0270217
- 19" - 0270219
- 20" - 0270220
The Green Initiative used in our floor pads - Floor Pads with Enhanced Biodegradation
Our goal is to produce products that perform to the highest standards while leaving the smallest possible impact on the environment. A leader in the Jan/San industry for 45 years, Our floor pads are made with 100% recycled fibers for well over a decade. We're now completing the cycle by introducing an innovative floor pad technology that has been specially formulated to biodegrade in a fraction of the time once discarded into a landfill, compared to conventional pads.
* When consumers see the Full Cycle label, they will know they have a quality product while reducing mankind's impact on the environment. Being good stewards of the environment is simply our corporate responsibility - and it’s what sets us apart from other manufacturers.
The Proof is in the Performance - For stripping, cleaning, polishing or burnishing, we have the pad. Only top quality materials go into our pads which result in top performance.