For medium duty cleaning of brick and stone, ceramic tile, sealed or unsealed concrete, non-slip resilient floors, non-slip rubber floors, quarry tile, rubberized sports floors, slate, terrazzo, vinyl and grout.
Scrub Grit Brushes Are Best Used For:
- Moderate to lightly soiled concrete, vinyl tile, terrazzo, ceramic, quarry tile, linoleum.
- Flexible enough for cleaning narrow grout lines and uneven surfaces.
- Replaces green or blue scrubbing pads
- Great for grout lines less than .5" in width
Scrub Grit Green Scrubbing Brush:
- Staggered bristle length to assure cleaning on uneven surfaces.
- .022" nylon fibers impregnated with 120 grit silicon carbide.
- Bristle length: 1 1/2"
- This brush replaces green or blue floor pads.
- Brush color: Green
- Available sizes: 11" - 20"
- Universal clutch plate is included
- Rinse nylon brushes with hot water for 5 to 10 minutes to help the nylon recover its form.
- Always remove your brush or pad driver from the machine after use. Hang up to extend life. Always clean and rinse brushes thoroughly, especially after stripping jobs.
- Do not use brush or pad with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) or serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion.
All floor scrubbing brushes are supplied with a universal clutch plate (NP-9200).
This clutch plate fits over 95% of the floor machines sold since 1990.
The listing below describes what size brush you need depending on the size of your floor machine.
- 11" diameter block fits a 13" floor machine, order part # 1130711
- 12" diameter block fits a 14" floor machine, order part # 1130712
- 13" diameter block fits a 15" floor machine, order part # 1130713
- 14" diameter block fits a 16" floor machine, order part # 1130714
- 15" diameter block fits a 17" floor machine, order part # 1130715
- 16" diameter block fits a 18" floor machine, order part # 1130716
- 17" diameter block fits a 19" floor machine, order part # 1130717
- 18" diameter block fits a 20" floor machine, order part # 1130718
- 19" diameter block fits a 21" floor machine, order part # 1130719
- 20" diameter block fits a 22" floor machine, order part # 1130720
The key to remember when ordering these brushes is the block diameter in relationship to the machine size. A brush (block) is sized 2 inches smaller than the machine because of the flare of the brush fibers. Pad drivers are specified 1 inch smaller than the machine.
Example: If you own a 17" floor machine (this is measured on the underside of the machine measuring from bumper to bumper) you would order a 15" brush.
Optional: If you want the brush to clean closer to the wall you add the optional riser block. This is a 1.25" tall riser that allow the brush block to clear the deck of your floor machine.
These floor scrubbing / stripping brushes are non-returnable. Please call our office if you have any questions before ordering.