MicroFiber Cleaning Wipe - General Purpose Green (Regular Duty)
- Promotes green cleaning
- Good for use in daily cleaning of any commercial and residential building, education, food service, office buildings and more
- Cleans 25% better than conventional microfiber and traditional cotton cloths
- 300 gram series MicroFiber cloths
- Full size cloth: 16" x 16"
- Excellent for use on: doors, walls, glass surfaces, stainless steel, plastic, countertops, sinks, and more
Why MicroFiber wipes are better cleaning tools
An efficient cleaning cloth specifically designed with a unique combination of microfibers and knit construction to provide excellent dust and water pickup. May be used dry or damp, with or without cleaning chemicals, on a wide variety of substrates including delicate surfaces.
Can I use bleach on microfiber?
No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber's effectiveness.
Microfiber cleaning cloths are sold each or by the case of 24
Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Specifications
Size: 16 in. x 16 in.
Gram Weight: 300
Type: Cleaning cloth
Machine Washability: 400 times
Perimeter Stitching: Color coded with double row stitching
Less environmental impact
The US Green Building Council specifies MicroFiber products as part of their standards because they conserve water, reduce the use of disposable products and require fewer harsh chemicals.