Universal size, brown roll towels are ideal for hand drying when used in a roll towel dispenser, including; Touch-Free & Lever activated dispensers. These roll towels come in 6 rolls of 800 feet per case and ensure our customers money. These bulky, thirsty towels are soft, strong, and absorbent, yet competitively priced.
- Designed to fit into a wide range of dispensers, economy hardwound everyday towels help you keep costs under control.
- Our towels are strong, soft and absorbent for high efficiency and performance.
Features of this Roll Towel
- EPA compliant for minimum post consumer waste recycled fiber content.
- Large 8" x 800' feet rolls
- 4,800 feet per case (total length)
- 2" diameter core size
- 100% recycled content (60% post consumer)
The universal size roll towel allows the user to dispense this though any popular brand of non-proprietary roll towel dispenser.
880-N is an impressive 800 feet roll length that reduces the need to constantly restock paper towels, these towels are an excellent economical choice for high volume facilities.
Standard Roll Paper Towel
Each roll is 800 feet long to keep up with high volume restrooms. Implementing roll paper towels in bulk is also a great way to cut down on storage and labor costs commonly associated with folded towels.
Brown roll towels are packed 6 rolls per case.
Roll Paper Towel Specifications
Part #: 880-N Preserve
Color: Brown (natural)
Thickness: 1 ply
Recycled Content: 100%
Post Consumer Content: 60%
Paper Size / Count
Width: 7.9 in.
Length: 800 feet
Diameter: 7.6 in.
Core Size: 2 in.
Rolls per Case: 6
Total Feet per Case: 4800
Made from 100% Recycled Fiber
- Preserve & Precious are 100% recycled, containing 60% post-consumer content.
- Towels and tissue are made from 100% recycled fibers and meets EPA guidelines for post-consumer waste content.
These roll paper towels are equal to Bay West 458 roll towel.