Rust Remover starts to dissolve rust on contact - simply apply to the stained carpet and literally watch it disappear. The fast action of Rust Remover is specially formulated to transform the metal rust into an aqueous solution that can then be easily extracted from the carpet.
- Penetrates and removes rust from all colorfast fibers.
- Removing rust from carpet due to furniture legs, filing cabinets, exercise equipment, or other metal objects is easy for our Rust Remover.
- Rust Remover is a fast acting rust remover containing hydrofluoric acid.
- Rust Remover comes in a generous 32 ounce bottle with flip top.
Read all directions and cautions on the label prior to using.
Consult the SDS for recommended personal protection equipment.
- Always wear protective gloves (nitrile, latex or vinyl).
- Remove solids and blot excess liquids with a clean, white absorbent cloth.
- Apply spotter (do not over wet the carpet).
- Agitate lightly with a Brush/ Scraper. Work from the outside of the spot to the center.
- Allow 1 to 3 minutes dwell time.
- Blot with a clean, white absorbent cloth. Use a Brush/Scraper with a tamping action.
- Rinse well with water and blot dry.
Pre-test carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous. Difficult spots may require additional dwell time or repeated applications. Avoid rubbing and aggressive agitation, which may spread the stain and damage carpet fibers.
NOTE: For professional use only. Not recommended for use by non-professionals
Rust Remover is packaged in a 32 ounce bottle with flip top
Rust Remover (gelled) Specifications
Size Container: 32 ounce
Physical State: Gelled liquid
Odor: Pungent acid