SafetyPro offers an easy to use data input screen to enter the chemical information from Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
- Entering this information into the SafetyPro allows you to track chemical products in many ways.
- Also, when you need a label for a chemical container SafetyPro will generate a secondary label for you.
- These labels are printed on ordinary Avery labels with all the information required to keep you in compliance.
All employees must be trained on chemicals before they use them.
Programs and Documents
- Once the employee's name and classification (i.e., Floor Attendant, Supervisor, Floor Care, etc) are entered, all the chemicals assigned to that classification are then associated with that employee.
- SafetyPro will also track which programs each employee is trained on and let you know when retraining is needed.
With SafetyPro it is easy to manage all of the training programs that you offer for your employees.
- Each training program contains written documentation associated with that program.
- For example, every company must have a Hazard Communication Program. The Hazard Communication Program that ships with SafetyPro includes; a "Hazard Communication Program Overview" document, a "What To Do If You Are Injured" document and an "SDS Glossary."
- In addition to the Hazard Communication program, SafetyPro includes a company Safety and Health Program, Bloodborne Pathogen Program and many others. These sample programs allow you to get started quickly.
Document and Index Editor
All of the training programs and program documents that come with SafetyPro are modifiable using the Document Editor.
- If you have programs specific to your company or contractual agreements with your customers, you can manage them using SafetyPro as well.
- For example, if you clean an oil refinery, employees must go through their "Site Specific Training."
- Together with the documents and programs, SafetyPro will print out a cover sheet for your binder and an index page to outline each program you have.
Putting it all Together
Once your chemicals, training programs and documents are set up, it's a simple matter of clicking a few buttons to print out an entire Hazard Communication Manual for each account you have.
- As a bonus, SafetyPro will track where each manual is located and let you know which manuals need updating.
- Printing and managing training manuals has never been easier!
Safety Pro Main Menu
Important Comments on Ordering:
- All software modules include a (2) user license. The software may be installed on a single PC or Server and accessed with (2) concurrent users connections.
- Modules can be purchased individually or in any combination.
- System Requirements
Technical Support (included)
- All users are entitled to free phone support for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM MST.
Technical Support (Option)
- Annual Subscription
- FREE updates
- FREE upgrades
- FREE technical support by email or phone
- Renewable annually
- Support available Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM MST
- The price for support is just $99.00 per module per year