Stainless steel polish and protector - The world's finest cleaner / polish and surface preservative for stainless steel.
- Use it in your home: kitchens, counter tops, stove tops, cabinets, bathroom fixtures (metal and porcelain), window and door fixtures, and kick plates.
- Use it on your boat: all metal and aluminum fixtures/fittings, towers, fiberglass, instrument panels, even your fine teak decking and other woodwork.
- Use it at the office: workstations, desks, shelving, elevators, doors and knobs, and all hard surfaces including most office machines.
- Not recommended for use on silverware, eating utensils, or other mouth-contact items.
"Want to tell you what a super product you have. Been using Sheila Shine for 6 years now and our old stainless steel equipment always looks brand new. Thank you for providing a product that is all what you say it is!!!!!!! " Sharon, Food Mgr., WI
“I have a private practice. I use Sheila Shine to clean all the metal inside my office. Works great!” Dr. Louis Pennal, MD
Please note: This product is no longer available for sale or distribution in the state of California.
Applying Sheila Shine: A little Sheila Shine goes a long way! Apply Sheila Shine lightly with a clean cotton cloth. Use sparingly, removing any excess with a dry cloth. No rubbing or polishing required. You will get unbelievable results with very little effort. In short, Sheila Shine will clean, polish and protect in one easy step!
- Aerosol cans are sold individually or 12 cans per case.
- Quarts are sold individually or 12 quarts per case.
- Gallons are sold individually or four gallons per case.
Sheila Shine Specifications
Physical State: Liquid
Appearance: Clear liquid
VOC: 8.03 lbs/gal, 957 g/l