Simple Green is an extremely versatile industrial grade cleaner and degreaser. It's non-toxic and biodegradable without the use of harmful chemicals. Because it is concentrated, you can dilute it to clean just about anything. Simple Green replaces most of the general and specialty cleaners, detergents, degreasers, and solvents you're using now.
- Non-Toxic, biodegradable
- Non-flammable, non-abrasive
- Contains no petroleum
- Exempt from OSHA & EPA special handling & personal protection requirements for hazardous materials
- Economical concentrate that will save you time and money
- Safer alternative to hazardous chemicals and solvents
- Authorized by the USDA for use in federally inspected meat & poultry plants
Where to Use:
- Engines and machinery
- Dip tanks, aqueous-based parts washers, steam cleaners and pressure sprayers
- Manufacturing equipment
- Food processing plants and food preparation areas (grills, vents, traps & more)
- Prepping prior to painting, plating or welding
- Floor scrubbing and general plant maintenance
- Fleet and mass transit vehicles
- HVAC coils and cooling towers
- Removing machining oils and cutting fluids from manufactured parts and extruded tubing
Simple Green Benefits:
- Saves time by thoroughly, quickly breaking up grease and sludge to easily rinse off all water-safe surfaces.
- Saves money by eliminating inventory of single purpose cleaners. Concentrate allows custom blending for heavy to light cleaning needs.
- Cuts costs related to disposal of hazardous wastes, and costs of the protective gear required for handling high pH and caustic cleaners.
- Saves labor by reducing scrubbing and brushing.
Simple Green is packaged 6 x 1 gallon containers per case.
Simple Green Industrial Duty Degreaser Specifications
Color: Translucent Green
Fragrance: Mild, pleasant sassafrass
pH (concentrate): 9.5
pH (ready to use): 9.35
Solubility: Complete with water