The power of a cleaning software system designed specifically for the building service executive at an affordable price.
The modular design allows users to choose any combination of the seven applications they wish to use today, and allows them to add any new application they may need at a later time.
- Executive Toolkit Elite version includes all (7) modules with a (2) user license. (9300000)
- Executive Toolkit Enterprise version includes all (7) modules with a (5) user license. (9300011)
Executive Toolkit Module Overview
Create daily & periodic schedules to give to your employees.
- Create card-sized daily schedules
- One-step workloading and periodic scheduling
- Create periodic schedules with calendar-style viewing and reporting
Create inspections for quality control.
- Create Inspection Forms from templates and give to your inspector
- Create Inspection Templates from Bid Appendix
- Enter scores and track with the charting tool
Create & maintain a HazCom program and other training materials.
- Create unlimited training programs and associate them with employees
- Easy maintenance of programs and training
- Enter MSDS data for training use and secondary labels
- Includes a Hazard Communication Program
Work order generator and complaint tracker
- Create one-time and recurring work orders
- Schedule, view & print calendar-style reports
- Associate InventoryPro products with work orders
- Find work orders with the powerful search utility
Track billable building supplies and general supplies by building
- Customer Pricing
- Purchase Orders
- View hundreds of report combinations, including valuation, usage, reorder, overstock and more!
Create & maintain all your bid proposals in one location
- Choose from four bid methods for each proposed line item
- Link your existing Word and Excel documents with each customer
- Print a 3-page proposal with a click of a button
Time keeping tool to help track the hours and labor costs of your jobs
- Extremely fast and diverse tool that allows you to enter time cards
- Overtime Averaging
- Exports to QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, HTML and others
All 7 modules utilize a database of five standard components: customers, buildings, tenants, employees and suppliers. Each of these components also offers information related to them.
For example, the customer screen shows all the buildings listed for each customer, the buildings screen shows all the tenants in that building, contract information, and if InventoryPro is installed, all the products and equipment issued for each building.