Sonic Scrub is a light weight, deep cleaning rectangular brush designed for the oscillating floor machine industry. This innovative design is tufted with polypropylene (.040" diameter) and durable 6/12 nylon (.016" diameter) filament.
- The Sonic Scrub tile and grout brush outlasts floor pads by 20 times, reducing your cost by 85%.
- Fits all 14" x 20" oscillating floor machines
- Fits Clarke Boost and Tomcat Edge automatic scrubber (14" x 20")
- Flared tufting for edge to edge and corner to corner cleaning
- Driver block is not required allowing for simple and quick change out time
- Cleans with water or cleaning solutions
To install, simply align and press the light weight hook and loop backed brush onto the machine drive plate engaging the hook-and-loop material. To remove, simply pull the pre-molded brush tabs.
Designed to clean and scrub; ceramic, vct (scrub and recoat), quarry tile, porcelain and most grouted tile floors.Works extremely well on uneven floors
Floor Types and Installation
- Created for ceramic, quarry, porcelain and brick floors.
- To install, simply align and press the lightweight hook-and-loop backed brush onto the machine's drive plate, engaging the hook and loop material.
- To remove, simply pull the pre-molded brush tabs.
Sonic Scrub Brush Features:
- Low noise (db) level
- Outstanding scrubbing action on high and low RPM machines
- Easy to clean
- Cleans corners and edges
- Hook and loop backing
- Built in tabs for easy removal
- Quick change system
The Sonic Scrub Brush (14" x 20") Fits These Machines.
- Square Strip
- Square Scrub
- Clarke Boost (14 x 20)
- SSS Bearcat 20
- Pacific FM-20ORB
- Tornado OB 20
- Clarke FM40 ST and LX
- Tomcat Edge MiniMag (14 x 20)
- Tomcat Edge MicroMag
- Tomcat Edge ST and HD
- Advance FM810 ST and XP