Streak Free Glass Cleaner may be used to clean and polish any hard surface not harmed by water such as: window glass, panes and sills; mirrors, countertops, chrome, automobile glass, fluorescent lights and tubing, and any other glass or mirror finish.
Streak Free is a blend of surfactants, sequestering agents, and solvent alcohol that is formulated to quickly penetrate dust, grease, soil, and smoke on all windows and other glass surfaces. Leaves glass with absolutely no residues or streaks.
- Non-ammoniated - No harsh fumes.
- Powerful cleaning agents remove tough soils.
- Streak free - Leaves no film.
- Ready To Use - Safe and easy.
- Meets or exceeds current VOC requirements for glass cleaners.
For Use On:
Windows, showcases, plexiglass, windshields, stainless steel, mirrors, chrome, aluminum, formica, laminates, counters, tabletops, and much more.
Convenient 32 ounce with trigger sprayer or the economical 1 gallon.
For use on all glass surfaces indoors or outdoors.
- Apply a fine mist with an atomizing sprayer to surface.
- Dry and polish with a soft, lint-free Micro Fiber cloth.
- Streak Free is packaged in 32 ounce bottle with trigger sprayer, sold individually or 12 bottles per case.
- Streak Free RTU is also available in one gallon containers or four gallons per case.
Streak Free Glass Cleaner Specifications
Odor: Slight alcohol
pH: 10.0 - 10.5
Recommended dilution: RTU (ready to use)
VOC Content: < 4% by weight
Flash Point: Non flammable
Viscosity: Water thin
Phosphate content: None
Storage / Stability: 1 year
Weight per gallon: 8.31 lbs/gal.
Freeze/Thaw stability: Keep from freezing