A professional grade cleaning tool that works on all types of tile and grouted floors.The V-shaped contour for floor and corner cleaning, accommodates all grout sizes.
- V-profile stiff bristle brush cleans grouting like never before.
- V-profile puts extra scrubbing power in hard-to-reach corners.
- Stiff, durable nylon bristles move ground-in dirt.
- Swiveling, compact head enables use in tight areas.
- Fits all Unger and universal threaded handles and poles.
- Brush Size: 8.5" x 1.25"
Use with a Telescopic Pole or conventional wood handle
The triangular shape of the central bristles ensures you can use this brush on thin or thick grout lines. Plus, the bristles at the edges angle outward, so you'll also clean the tile surface or baseboards at the same time.
- Align the center row of bristles with the grout line being scrubbed, and use a back and forth motion and slight downward pressure.
- Continue moving the tool until the area is clean. The unique shape will remove dirt from the top of the tile and down into the grout with the same simple motion.
- For best results and even coverage, begin at one side and work toward the other. Finish a single section, top to bottom, and then move over.
- When finished, rinse surface to remove any detergent residue
- Rinse brush and store for later use.
Tile & Grout Brush Specializations
Body Length: 8.5 in.
Overall Brush Length: 10 in.
Bristle Height: 0.75" - 1.75 in.
Bristle Materials: Nylon
Boby Material: Plastic
The Shark is the most aggressive bristled brush on the market today. It contains up to 50% more fill than standard grout brushes, has the row of bristles set at a 31-degree angle making it a dual-purpose brush.