The AlumiTec telescoping waterfed pole is a smart choice for cleaning windows, skylights, solar panels, glass panels and more. The Tucker AlumiTec pole is manufactured to the highest standards, constructed of anodized aluminum with Quick-lock adjustment clamps. These poles are an economical option for work ranging from 16' up to 41' in height.
Telescoping Waterfed window washing poles offer a safe and effective alternative to high access window cleaning. The telescoping waterfed pole is a lightweight ergonomic easy-to-operate system for pure water cleaning of windows and solar panels.
Each pole also comes with an 8" aluminum gooseneck and 12" rectangular brush. All brushes and accessories for these window cleaning poles connect via the quick-lok locking clamp.
These Poles Allow You to Work Safely Up to 41' High
- Ideal for residential and commercial cleaning; windows, solar panels, awnings
- Lightweight, strong, easy to operate
- Set-up times for ladders or lift trucks are eliminated
- Provides quick access to hard-to-reach places
- Twice as fast as "traditional" glass and solar panel cleaning
- Saves money, lower personnel costs and better performance
- New Quick-Lok clamps - no more hose clamps
- Top quality - all poles are individually inspected.
- Includes everything you need.
Add a de-ionized water system to clean your windows and solar panels with pure water, eliminates water spots.
Tucker AlumiTec Waterfed Pole Includes:
- Telescoping Aluminum tubes
- Fast-Lock, locking clamps (no more hose clamps)
- (1) 8 in. Gooseneck
- (1) 12 in. Dual trim nylon bristle window wash brush
- (1) Water feed hose
- The collapsed length of the system is approximately 7 feet.
AlumiTec Aluminum Waterfed Cleaning System Specifications
Lengths: 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 41 feet
Gooseneck Length: 8 in.
Brush Filament Material: Nylon
Brush Width: 12 in.
Spray Nozzle Type: (2) fan spray jets
Quick-Turn locking clamps (no tools required to adjust)
The Tucker AlumiTec system is designed with the water hose on the inside of each aluminum tube section.
16 foot pole consists of 3 x 6' tubes with 32' of hose (model 20A)
- weight of pole with brush & hose 5 lbs.
21 foot pole consists of 4 x 6' tubes with 38' of hose (model 25A)
- weight of pole with brush & hose 7 lbs.
26 foot pole consists of 5 x 6' tubes with 43' of hose (model 30A)
- weight of pole with brush & hose 8 lbs.
31 foot pole consists of 6 x 6' tubes with 48' of hose (model 35A)
- weight of pole with brush & hose 9 lbs.
36 foot pole consists of 7 x 6' tubes with 55' of hose (model 40A)
- weight of pole with brush & hose 11 lbs.
41 foot pole consists of 8 x 6' tubes with 60' of hose (model 45A)
- weight of pole with brush & hose 13 lbs.