Reach and clean up to 45 feet with ease through easily connected modular pole sections with an internal water feed line. Modular pole system designed for cleaning with pure water, Available in lengths from 15-41 feet. Provides safe operation from the ground without using a ladder. Includes an end piece for secure positioning and pole protection.
The Tucker System sets new benchmarks in Cleaning with Water Fed Poles - The Tucker waterfed pole system for professional window & solar panel cleaners. One System - One Solution for washing windows and solar panels.
- Available in a variety of lengths to suit your needs.
- Set-up times for ladders or lift trucks are eliminated.
- Provides quick access to hard-to-reach places.
- Twice as fast as "traditional" glass and solar panel cleaning.
- Use only the sections you need, this reduces weight of the pole when used at lower levels.
- New Quick-Release locking clamps - no more hose clamps.
- Precise engineered components.
- Top quality - all poles are individually inspected.
- Includes everything you need.
The Tucker Waterfed Kit Includes:
Telescoping Aluminum tubes
Quick-Release locking clamps (no more hose clamps)
(1) 8 in. Gooseneck
(1) 12 in. Dual trim nylon bristle window wash brush
(1) Detergent dispenser
(1) Container of soap tablets = 100 tablets
(1) Dual hose set
- (1) delivers detergent
- (1) delivers rinse water
The collapsed length of the system is approximately 7 feet.
Tucker Aluminum Waterfed Pole Specifications
Type: Waterfed Cleaning Pole
Style: Dual hose with detergent dispenser
Available Lengths: 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 41 feet
Gooseneck Length: 8 in.
Brush Filament Material: Nylon
Brush Width: 12 in.
Spray Nozzle Type: (2) fan spray jets
Compression Clamps: Quick release locking clamps (no tools required to adjust)
The Tucker system is designed with the water hose on the inside of each aluminum tube section.
16 foot pole consists of 3 x 6' tubes with 32' of hose (model 20C)
- weight of pole with brush & hose 6 lbs.
21 foot pole consists of 4 x 6' tubes with 38' of hose (model 25C)
- weight of pole with brush & hose 8 lbs.
26 foot pole consists of 5 x 6' tubes with 43' of hose (model 30C)
- weight of pole with brush & hose 9 lbs.
31 foot pole consists of 6 x 6' tubes with 48' of hose (model 35C)
- weight of pole with brush & hose 10 lbs.
36 foot pole consists of 7 x 6' tubes with 55' of hose (model 40C)
- weight of pole with brush & hose 12 lbs.
41 foot pole consists of 8 x 6' tubes with 60' of hose (model 45C)
- weight of pole with brush & hose 14 lbs.