The brush of choice for standard window and solar panel cleaning where greater scrubbing is needed or for rinsing with the brush on the glass. This brush has inner rows of shorter stiffer bristles in the center of the brush. This allows the outer softer bristles to spread easily for standard use and then the inner bristles come into use when scrubbing with greater pressure.
- Designed specifically for waterfed pole use, windows and solar panels.
- Available in two popular sizes.
- Designed to fit the Tucker aluminum pole
- These brushes are designed to connect directly to a Tucker pole with an aluminum gooseneck, will not fit poles with the Euro thread.
This brush provides maximum efficiency with high speed on the job. The bristles provide superior scrubbing ability with minimum of pressure.
- 12 in. (double trim) #0685512
- 18 in. (double trim) #0685518
Brushes include the Tucker aluminum frame.
Tucker Window / Solar Panel Brushes
Brush Block Size: 12 and 18 inch
Block Construction: Injection molded plastic
Brush Filament: Nylon
Brush Color: White
Connection: Aluminum head (connects to Tucker pole)
- 12 in = 9 ounces
- 18 in = 13 ounces