For the ultimate in durability, the tank material chosen is Structofoam and is covered by a 5 year warranty against defects. With four full swivel 2" casters friction fit into the base of the tank the 380 has excellent mobility even in the tightest office spaces. Improve your Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) with standard HEPA filtration system that traps small dust particles.
- Make operator experience a priority with easy to use tools.
- This might be the quietest commercial vacuum cleaner you've ever used.
- Rely on consistent performance in commercial applications with durable, proven major components.
- CRI Certified (certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute)
This Commercial Duty Vacuum Includes:
- 1.25" x 8.5' FloMax vacuum hose
- 12" combination carpet & hard floor tool
- 1.25" 3-piece aluminum wand
PSP 380 Canister Vacuum Cleaner Specifications
Includes: (1) PSP 380 vacuum, (1) 8.5' FloMax vacuum hose x 1.25" (1) 3 piece aluminum wand (1) 12" combination hard floor & carpet cleaning tool.
Height: 19 in.
Length: 14 in.
Weight: 18 lbs.
Width: 14 in.
Tool Kit Description
Hose Length: 8.5 feet
Hose Diameter: 1.25 in.
Wand: 3 piece aluminum
Floor Tool: 12" combination carpet and hard floor tool
Tank Capacity: 4.5 gallon
Bag Type: Double ply paper filter bag, HEPAFLO .3 MICRON @ 98.6% efficiency
Cord Length: 33 feet
Cord: New plug cable system allows anyone to change a power cord
Special Features: Automatic thermal cut off
Noise level: 45/47 decibels
Vacuum Motor: 680 watts
Waterlift: 110 in.
Airflow: 120 cfm
A five year warranty is extended to the original owner against manufacturing defects and workmanship on non wear components for these machines.
This Carpet and Rug Institute
tested and certified cleaner effectively removes soil without any damage to the carpet. The CRI
Seal of Approval is awarded to carpet cleaning products that pass stringent tests administered by an independent, accredited institute.