For all cleanable, upholstery, automobile interiors and carpets. Instant high heat, a compact lightweight body and superior cleaning accessories combine to make this M-Lite Upholstery Cleaning Machine is an extremely powerful and versatile carpet and upholstery cleaning machine. This Portable machine will clean virtually any wet cleanable fabric right on-site.
- What's in the box: M-Lite extractor, transport cart w/ basket, 4" upholstery tool and 15' hose set.
- Performance - The 1,000 watt in line heater produces hot water (up to 210 degrees) that quickly breaks up grease and dirt.
- The 3 stage High Performance vacuum motor makes the extractor even more effective.
- Convenience and safety - Features include an easy lift off vacuum tank, twist off recovery lid, storage basket for cleaning solutions.
- Built-in cord wrap, the unit's 25' power cord will not be a tripping hazard.
- Versatility - The optional floor wand allows you to also clean small carpeted areas.
- Transport and storage friendly - Because its compact size and easy push handle, the M-Lite can be easily transported and stored.
Our best selling upholstery machine has gotten a face lift.
If you're looking for an upholstery spotting machine that can do the job of a full size extractor, but is small and light enough to hold in one hand. Meet the M-Lite carpet & upholstery cleaning machine. The first in the industry to include an on board heater for maximum cleaning power. The M-Lite is known industry wide for its heat, which allows you to quickly break up grease and dirt. At four gallons, it's perfect for both spotting and small detailing jobs.
Upholstery and Carpet Cleaning Machine Specifications
4 gallon Solution Tank
4 gallon Recovery Tank
- 2" front casters
- 6" rear wheels
Solution pump: 120 psi
Flow rate: 1.3 gpm
Motor: 3 stage high performance motor
Waterlift: 130 in.
Performance: 100 cfm
Temperature: 190 to 210 degrees
Single power cord, 25', 12/3 cord
Amp draw: 19 amps
Width: 10 in.
Length: 18 in.
Height: 28.5 in.
Weight: 48 lbs (shipping weight = 67 lbs)
- 15 feet vacuum and solution hose x 1.25" with 1.5" hose cuffs (fits all standard wands)
- 4" Stainless steel upholstery tool