The ProSave Vacuums use our HepaFlo high efficiency filter bags which substantially enhance performance and provide for quick, convenient, and clean emptying when full.
- Built-in, easy to use cord wrap system allows the power cord to be stored neatly without tangles.
- Powerful 680 watt vacuum motor with a 5 year warranty.
- The most efficient vacuum cleaner available today.
- Easy to use cord wrap system allows the power cord to be stored neatly without tangles.
- New plug cable system allows anyone to change a power cord.
- Polypropylene tanks for maximum durability and mobility.
- Thermal Overload for long term motor protection.
- CRI Certified (certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute)
All Models Include:
- 1.25" x 8.5' vacuum hose
- 12" combination carpet & hard floor tool
- 1.25" (3) piece aluminum wand
ProSave Vacuum Specifications (PSP-200)
Includes: (1) PSP 200 vacuum, (1) 8.5' vacuum hose x 1.25" (1) 3 piece aluminum wand (1) 12" combination hard floor / carpet cleaning tool
Height: 14 in.
Length: 15 in.
Weight: 14 lbs.
Width: 14 in.
Tool Kit Description
Hose Length: 8.5 feet
Hose Diameter: 1.25 in.
Wand: 3 piece aluminum
Floor Tool: 12" combination carpet & hard floor tool
Tank Capacity: 2.5 gallon
Bag Type: Double-ply paper filter bag, HEPAFLO .3 MICRON @ 98% efficiency
Filtration: 0.3 micron
Cord length: 33 feet
Plug cable system allows anyone to change a power cord.
Easy to use cord wrap system allows the power cord to be stored neatly without tangles.
Automatic thermal cut off
Vacuum System Noise Level: 45 decibels
Vacuum Motor Watts: 680 watt
Waterlift: 110 in.
Airflow: 120 cfm
A five-year warranty is extended to the original owner against manufacturing defects and workmanship on non-wear components for these machines.
This Carpet & Rug Institute
tested and certified cleaner effectively removes soil without any damage to the carpet. The CRI
Seal of Approval is awarded to carpet cleaning products that pass stringent tests administered by an independent, accredited institute.