Mop Bucket and Wringer (splash proof) - The most popular Mop Bucket & Wringer Combo ever made. The WaveBrake mop bucket and wringer system reduces splashing, which means a safer environment, cleaner floors, and improved productivity. This revolutionary bucket shape with molded-in wave brakes inhibits wave formation, which greatly reduces splashing under typical usage. Wave reduction continues even when the Dirty Water Bucket is in place.
The WaveBrake mop bucket and wringer system reduces splashing, which means a safer environment, cleaner floors, and improved productivity.
WaveBrake 35 qt. Yellow Mopping Kit Combo Includes:
- 7570, 35 quart Yellow mop bucket with 3" casters
- Premium tubular steel and structural web molded plastic.
- High Efficiency blue side press Wringer
- Tested to exceed 50,000 wringing cycles
- Accepts optional Dirty Water Bucket
- Optional: Dirty Water Bucket (red bucket)
A durable metal handle enables easy lifting on and off janitor carts and allows you to pick up the bucket for emptying.
This spring allows you to effectively push the handle forward to strain water from your mop.
The rounded front lip of this mop bucket is designed to limit back splash while emptying to prevent dirty water from spilling out.
Wavebrake Mop Bucket Specifications
Part #: 7588
Caster Wheels: 4
Caster Size: 3 in.
Length: 20 in.
Width: 15 1/2 in.
Height: 36 1/2 in. (to the top of the wringer handle)
Capacity: 35 quart
Side Pressure Mop Wringer
- Wring mops with 18% less effort
- Wringer body is made from Structural Web molded plastic
- Lasts over 58 times longer than comparative wringers
- Wringer handle is made from premium tubular steel and has a contoured comfort grip
- Tested to exceed 50,000 wringing cycles, average wringers perform approximately 860 cycles.
Color Coded for Specialized Cleaning
WaveBrake Side Press and Down Press Combos are color-coded for easy separation of cleaning by room or area to reduce cross-contamination
The industry standard color-coding system includes;
- Red for high-risk areas such as toilets and urinals
- Blue for all-purpose cleaning, in other areas of a facility
- Green for food-service areas.