The Cleaning Trolley includes:
- High-efficiency side press mop wringer
- 9774 Red dirty water bucket that separates clean and dirty water
- Quiet Caster Dolly makes 1/2 noise of standard mop bucket
- Integrated trolley handle for easy transport and storage of Safety Sign and Lobby Dust Pan
- Removable Maid Caddy
- Extra accessory bucket
- Product code: Rubbermaid 7780
WaveBrake 35 Qt Mopping Trolley
Value-added features make this an ideal compact janitor cart.
- Includes two (1 red & 1 yellow) Dirty Water Buckets and Maid Caddy.
- Comfortable, upright trolley handle for easy maneuverability.
- Includes all the features of our high-quality 35 qt. WaveBrake Bucket.
- Can accommodate a tall kitchen can liner when Maid Caddy is removed.
- Carries two wet floor signs
- Quiet Caster dolly: Quiet Caster Dolly is up to 15 times quieter than competitive buckets with standard casters.
Side press mop wringer
With the mop wringer placed above the bucket, you effortlessly wring out mops without the bending and pulling required with other wringer. Not only does it provide the user with the flexibility to control the amount of water in their mop, it is also tested to exceed 50,000 wringing cycles and is 30% more efficient than comparable side press wringers.
The WaveBrake 35 Qt Mopping Trolley combines storage and mobility with wave brake splash reduction, Dirty Water Bucket, and Quiet Caster innovations to improve productivity and help reduce labor costs.
The innovative ergonomic handle of the WaveBrake Side Press Wringer wrings mops with 18% less effort for easier, more efficient wringing.
WaveBrake Mopping Trolley Specifications
Part #: 7780
Caster wheels: 4
Caster size: 3 in.
Length: 28 in.
Width: 18 1/2 in.
Height: 36 1/2 in. (to the top of the wringer handle)
Water Capacity: 35 quart
Side Pressure Mop Wringer
- Wring mops with 18% less effort
- Wringer body is made from Structural Web molded plastic
- Lasts over 58 times longer than comparative wringers
- Wringer handle is made from premium tubular steel and has a contoured comfort grip
- Tested to exceed 50,000 wringing cycles, average wringers perform approximately 860 cycles.