The front mounted squeegee can increase productivity by 80% over manual pick up tools. The front mount squeegee picks up water faster than a hose and wand and it's especially effective in tight spots as well. The 24 inch front mount squeegee maneuvers right up to walls and into corners, picking up either in forward or reverse.
- Clean longer by reducing the number of empty / fill cycles with large capacity 18 gallon tank.
- Prevent damage to the machine and your facility with a compact, rugged body made of durable polyethylene, backed by a ten year warranty.
- A simple floor pedal raises or lowers the front mount squeegee.
- Backed by the most extensive, hassle free warranty including 3 year warranty on parts & labor.
The Best Built Commercial Wet / Dry Vacuum Available
- Rugged construction
- 8 year housing warranty
- 3 year warranty on motor
- Heavy duty squeegee assembly
- Durable contractor tool kit
- Engineered to withstand heavy, daily use in schools, office buildings, medical facilities and other commercial applications
- 24 in. front mount squeegee
- Crevice tool
- Dusting brush
- Wet & dry pick up tools
- 3 piece steel wand
- 9 foot vacuum hose
- 14 in. squeegee tool
- 14 in. carpet tool
- Cloth filter bag (for dry pick-up)
- Wet filter bag (prevents debris from entering vacuum motor) - A great feature!
Shovelnose 18 Gallon Wet & Dry Vacuum specifications
9' x 1.5" vacuum hose cloth filter bag two-piece double bend wand 14 in. squeegee tool 14 in. carpet tool crevice tool & dusting brush
24" Front Mount Squeegee
Pedal Operated (raise up or down)
Body Construction: Roto-molded polyethylene
Front Caster Diameter: 3 in.
Rear Wheel Diameter: 10 in.
Height: 41.1/2 in.
Length: 39 in.
Width: 19 in.(tank) 25" including front squeegee
Weight: 60 pounds 85 pounds (shipping)
Filter description: Includes: 1 cloth filter bag & 1 wet filter bag (prevents motor clog-ups)
Cord length: 50 feet (safety orange)
Cleaning rate per hour: 12,000 square feet per hour
Vacuum Hose Length: 9 feet
Recovery Tank Capacity (wet): 18 gallons
Drain: 36" drain hose at floor level
Decibel level: 81 dB(a)
Airflow: 95 cfm
Motor Stages: 2
Vacuum Motor Type: Incorporates automatic float shut off device
Waterlift: 110 in.
- Roto-mold polyethylene parts: (Tank & Frame) 8 years
- Vacuum motor: 3 years