The Front Mounted Squeegee can increase productivity by 80% over manual pick up tools. The front mount squeegee picks up water faster than a hose and wand and it's especially effective in tight spots as well. The 24 inch front-mount squeegee maneuvers right up to walls and into corners, picking up either in forward or reverse.
- Clean longer by reducing the number of empty/fill cycles with large capacity 18 gallon tank.
- Prevent damage to the machine and your facility with a compact, rugged body made of durable polyethylene, backed by a ten-year warranty.
- A simple floor pedal raises or lowers the front mount squeegee.
- Backed by the most extensive, hassle-free warranty including 5 year warranty on parts & labor.
The Best Built Commercial Wet / Dry Vacuum Available
- Rugged Construction
- 12-year housing warranty
- 5-year warranty on motor
- Heavy-duty squeegee assembly
- Durable contractor tool kit
- Engineered to withstand heavy, daily use in schools, office buildings, medical facilities and other commercial applications
- 24 in. Front-Mount squeegee
- Crevice tool
- Dusting brush
- Wet & dry pick up tools
- 3-piece steel wand
- 9 foot vacuum hose
- 14 in. squeegee tool
- 14 in. carpet tool
- Cloth filter bag (for dry pick-up)
- Wet filter bag (prevents debris from entering vacuum motor) A Great Feature!
Shovelnose 18 Gallon Wet & Dry Vacuum
Accessories Included: 9' x 1.5" vacuum hose
cloth filter bag
two-piece double bend wand
14 in. squeegee tool
14 in. carpet tool
crevice tool & dusting brush
Front Mount Squeegee:
24" front mount squeegee
Body Construction: roto-molded polyethylene
Front Caster Diameter: 3 in.
Rear Wheel Diameter: 10 in.
Height: 41.1/2 in.
Length: 39 in.
Width: 19 in.(tank)
25" including front squeegee
Weight: 60 pounds
85 pounds (shipping)
Filter Description: Includes: 1 cloth filter bag &
1 wet filter bag (prevents motor clog-ups)
Power Cord Length: 50 feet (safety yellow)
Cleaning Rate Per Hour: 12,000 square feet per hour
Vacuum Hose Length: 9 feet
Recovery Tank Capacity (wet): 18 gallons
Drain: 36" drain hose at floor level
Decibel level: 81 dB(a)
Airflow: 95 cfm
Motor Horsepower: 1.5 horsepower
Motor Stages: 2
Vacuum Motor Type: Incorporates automatic float shut-off device
Waterlift: 110 in.
Roto-mold Polyethylene Parts:
(Tank & Frame) 12 years
Vacuum Motor: 5 years