The front-mounted squeegee can increase productivity by 80% over manual pick up tools. The front mount squeegee picks up water faster than a hose and wand and it's especially effective in tight spots as well. The 24 inch front-mount squeegee maneuvers right up to walls and into corners, picking up either in forward or reverse.
- Clean longer by reducing the number of empty/fill cycles with large capacity 18 gallon tank.
- Prevent damage to the machine and your facility with a compact, rugged body made of durable polyethylene, backed by a ten-year warranty.
- A simple floor pedal raises or lowers the front mount squeegee.
- Backed by the most extensive, hassle-free warranty including 3-year warranty on parts & labor.
The best-built commercial wet / dry vacuum available
- Rugged construction
- 8-year housing warranty
- 3-year warranty on motor
- Heavy-duty squeegee assembly
- Durable contractor tool kit
- Engineered to withstand heavy, daily use in schools, office buildings, medical facilities and other commercial applications
- 24 in. front-mount squeegee
- Crevice tool
- Dusting brush
- Wet & dry pick up tools
- 3-piece steel wand
- 9 foot vacuum hose
- 14 in. squeegee tool
- 14 in. carpet tool
- Cloth filter bag (for dry pick-up)
- Wet filter bag (prevents debris from entering vacuum motor) - A great feature!
Shovelnose 18 Gallon Wet & Dry Vacuum specifications
Accessories Included: 9' x 1.5" vacuum hose cloth filter bag two-piece double bend wand 14 in. squeegee tool 14 in. carpet tool crevice tool & dusting brush
24" front-mount squeegee
Pedal-operated (raise up or down)
Body construction: Roto-molded polyethylene
Front caster diameter: 3 in.
Rear wheel diameter: 10 in.
Height: 41.1/2 in.
Length: 39 in.
Width: 19 in.(tank) 25" including front squeegee
Weight: 60 pounds 85 pounds (shipping)
Filter description: Includes: 1 cloth filter bag & 1 wet filter bag (prevents motor clog-ups)
Power cord length: 50 feet (safety orange)
Cleaning rate per hour: 12,000 square feet per hour
Vacuum hose length: 9 feet
Recovery tank capacity (wet): 18 gallons
Drain: 36" drain hose at floor level
Decibel level: 81 dB(a)
Airflow: 95 cfm
Motor horsepower: 1.5 horsepower
Motor stages: 2
Vacuum motor type: Incorporates automatic float shut-off device
Waterlift: 110 in.
- Roto-mold polyethylene parts: (Tank & Frame) 8 years
- Vacuum motor: 3 years