Clean wide area carpet and tight spaces quickly and quietly with the WAV large area carpet vacuum. The wide 30-inch cleaning path combined with dual vacuum motors deliver high cleaning performance and productivity. The WAV-30 vacuum lets you quickly clean wide areas as well as tight spaces with one machine! The WAV-30 features a 30-inch wide cleaning path and a retractable 25-ft. off aisle hose with turbo floor tool. The ultimate in productivity, the WAV-30 vacuum features a dual motor design for optimum soil retrieval, large wheels and front casters for easy maneuverability and an ergonomic handle that folds down for compact storage.
- CRI Certified due to 2,500 rpm brush speed combined with high airflow from dual 1 hp vac motors
- Unique standard tool set includes turbo head floor tool
- "Live suspension" leads to optimal recovery on uneven floors
- Ergo handle that folds flat for easy storage or transport
- Available with standard paper bag filtration of 5 micron or choose the optional HEPA filtration that provides 99.97% efficiency to .3 micron for cleaner indoor air.
- A retractable 25-ft. hose with turbo floor tool allows you to clean in office cubicles, under fixtures and in smaller spaces.
- Large rear wheels and front casters pivot easily for effortless maneuverability and lower operator fatigue.
- Low front profile allows operators to clean under furniture, fixtures and shelving.
- Sturdy molded handle with convenient cloth caddy keeps accessories and attachments at the operator's fingertips.
- CRI Certified
The WAV-30 brings unmatched value in the world of low profile wide area vacuums. When investigating vacuums in this class, you'll find this is the most affordable combination of performance and convenience features on the market.
Equipped with on-board 25' x 1.25" hose with wand, extension, turbo tool, crevice tool, dust tool, & canvas tool carrier.
Wide Area Carpet Vacuum 30" Specifications
Brush drive system
Brush design: Double bristle row
Cleaning path: 30 in.
Brush horsepower: .3 horsepower
Brush RPM: 1,800 RPM
Chassis construction: Rotationally-molded polyethylene
Metal parts coating: Zinc plating, epoxy powder coat
Decibel Rating: 70 decibels
Length: 53 in.
Width: 31 in.
Height: 46 in. (operators position)
Weight: 80 lbs. (89 lbs. with cord)
Airflow: 224 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
Motor horsepower: (2) 1 horsepower
Power Cable: Safety yellow, 14/3, 75 ft.
Hose / Accessory
Hose length: 25'
Power nozzle: 11 in. power nozzle
Filter bag capacity: 1 bushel (paper bag - standard)
Filtration (standard): 5 micron
Cloth shakeout bag: #54356 (optional)
HEPA Filter: #54143 (optional)
5-year warranty on rotationally molded body
1-year warranty on motor and major parts
*This warranty does not cover wear items i.e. drive belt, power cord, carbon brushes on motor. These items are considered wear items.*
This Carpet & Rug Institute
tested and certified cleaner effectively removes soil without any damage to the carpet. The CRI
Seal of Approval is awarded to carpet cleaning machines that pass stringent tests administered by an independent, accredited institute.