Ever experience that cloud of dust when attempting to sweep?
Avoid stirring up all those dust particles into the air. Aerosol Dust Mop Treatment when used on dust mops, replaces those push brooms and eliminates those clouds of dust.
Safe to use on VCT, LVT, linoleum, vinyl, rubber tile, marble, ceramic, concrete, quarry tile, magnesite, cork, and wood floor surfaces. Dust Mop Treatment will not damage the surface of floors or make the treated surface slippery when used as directed.
Dust and dirt is not just pushed around but is held in the mop or cloth until a gentle shake releases it in the disposal area.
- Water-based formula
- Treat dust mops and cloths
- Spray on mop and go - will not impart oily residue on surface
- 360 degree valve allows can to spray at any angle
- Pleasant fragrance
- Spray dust mop until moist, never wet. Do not spray at the very ends.
- Shake or vacuum the dust mop vigorously to release dust.
- Renew by spraying lightly in center of mop.
- When mop head becomes excessively soiled, remove and wash in soapy solution, rinse and dry.
- Spray dust cloth from about 6 inches by moving the spray rapidly across the cloth. Spray until moist, not wet.
- Retreat cloth lightly as needed.
- When cloths become dirty, they should be washed in soapy water, rinsed, and dried.
Dust mop treatment is packaged in 20 ounce aerosol cans sold each or by the case of 12.
Dust Mop Treatment Specifications (aerosol)
Physical state: Gas pressurized (aerosol)
Appearance: Foamy spray
pH: 6.5 - 7.5
Spray pattern: Wide oval
Container size: 20 ounces
VOC Compliant CARB: Yes
VOC Compliant OTC: Yes
Recyclable package: Yes
Ozone depleting compounds: None