Baseboard Wax Stripper is a ready to use, heavy duty cleaner packaged in an aerosol container. It is designed to remove heavy soils, wax and floor finish buildup from hard surfaces. It will quickly remove multiple coats of floor finish or wax accumulation from baseboards, coves, stairs, and other hard to reach areas.
Removes heavy wax build up in hard to reach areas:
- Ceramic wall tile
- Clinging foam adheres to surfaces
- Easy rinsing
Areas of Use:
Use to remove wax build up from baseboards, cove molding, vinyl base, VCT floors, and ceramic wall tiles.
- Thick white foam clings to vertical surfaces and resists dripping.
- Aggressive formula penetrates and loosens buildup quickly and thoroughly.
- Powerful - Fast acting foam dissolves multiple layers of soil and build up.
- Versatile - May be used for a wide variety of applications.
- Rinse free formula leaves no alkaline residue.
- For use on baseboards, floor edges, corners, stairways, and ceramic tile.
- Convenient aerosol spray can be used in tough to reach areas.
Shake can well and invert before using. Before using, determine suitability and safety of product on surface to be cleaned. Hold can upside down. Spray wax stripper about 6 to 10 inches from baseboard or floor surface. A thin, even coating should cover the wax and soil.
Do not apply to painted surfaces, immediately wipe off any over spray. Wait 2 to 3 minutes. Then wet scrub the surface using either a brown stripping pad or baseboard scrubbing brush. Rinse surface with water if necessary.
Baseboard Stripper is sold individually or 12 cans per case.
Baseboard Stripper Specifications (aerosol)
Physical state: Gas pressurized (aerosol)
Appearance: Foamy spray
Color: Pale beige
pH: 11.5 -12.5
Spray pattern: Wide flat fan
Container size: 20 ounces
VOC compliant CARB: Yes
VOC compliant OTC: Yes
Recyclable package: Yes
Ozone depleting compounds: None