Auto-Mated Cleaner/Degreaser is a concentrated water based cleaner degreaser formulated to effectively remove grease, oil, carbon, or any other industrial soil from concrete, machinery, engines, floors, walls, etc.
Designed for tough cleaning and degreasing jobs, this product takes over where all purpose cleaners leave off. Formulated to instantly dissolve and emulsify heavy grease, carbon deposits, rubber burns, oil, ink and dirt accumulations, just spray or mop on and rinse it off. Low foaming for use in automatic scrubbers. Extremely concentrated for dilutions of up to 1 ounce per gallon of water. Nonflammable and non-corrosive for safe use on all surfaces not harmed by water.
- Fast penetration and breakup of tough greases and oils.
- Works great on animal fats as well as petroleum based soils.
- Heavy duty cleaning made easy with this advanced grease cutting formula.
- An effective blend of wetting agents, detergents and water based solvent provide optimum cleaning power.
- Versatile - May be used in a variety of cleaning applications with different dilutions.
- Concentrated for greater economy.
Safe for use on nearly every washable surface, use Auto-Mated Degreaser on walls, partitions, floors, vinyl, chrome, stainless steel, Formica, Fiberglas, synthetic rubber, white wall tires, porcelain, and ceramic.
Directions for use
- Dilute with water depending on the job requirement.
- Apply by mop, sprayer, sponge or automatic scrubber.
- Apply to surface to be cleaned and allow to stand for several minutes.
- For heavier soil, agitate briskly with a brush or aggressive pad.
- For normal soil, allow the product to do the work.
- Wipe clean with a moist rag, sponge or pick up with wet vacuum or mop.
- Where applicable; rinse thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with windows or other glass surfaces.
Recommended dilution ratios
- Heavy grease / oil removal: Dilute 1 part product to 4 parts water.
- General degreasing: Dilute 1 part product to 10 parts water.
- Ink and crayon removal: Dilute 1 part product to 4 parts water.
- Carbon removal: Dilute 1 part product to 4 parts water.
- Whitewall tire cleaning: Apply full strength.
- Ovens, grills, utensils, hoods: Apply full strength.
- Plastics and formica: Dilute 1 part product to 10 parts water.
* Not for use on bare aluminum and glass surfaces.
Auto-Mated Cleaner/Degreaser is packaged in one gallon containers sold each or by the case of 4
Auto-Mated Cleaner/Degreaser Specifications
Available sizes: 1 gallon, 5 gallon pail, 55 gallon drum
Active ingredients: 23%
Fragrance: Mild and pleasant
pH: 12.0 - 13.0
Viscosity: Water thin
Phosphate content: None
Solubility: Complete with water
Flash point: None (water-based)
Storage / Stability: 2 years