Sustainability with Cylindrical Brush
The cylindrical brush units are designed for environmental sustainability. These units conserve natural resources including water, solution and source materials, and also operate at a whisper-quiet 67 dB, which is perfect for use in noise-sensitive facilities such as hospitals, schools, libraries, restaurants, retail shops, and more.
Machine, Batteries, Battery Charger, and Cylindrical Brushes
Cylindrical brush technology delivers low moisture deep scrubbing through concentrated brush speeds of 1300 RPM - over six times higher than the speed of comparable rotary brush automatic scrubbers. Cylindrical brushes also provide 4-6 times more contact pressure than rotary brush scrubbing, handling any flat floor surface with ease, as well as structured surfaces such as quarry tile, paver bricks, and raised rubber disc flooring.
- Parabolic Squeegee - Heavy duty assembly featuring a four-sided rear blade with quick release lever to facilitate squeegee changes in 10 seconds or less!
- Vacuum Motor Protection - Automatic recovery tank float shut off device to avoid foam and water from damaging vacuum motors.
- Silent Supervisor - Ergonomic handle and easy-to-read control panel displays battery run time and charge indicator, maximizing your team's cleaning efficiency.
- Cylindrical Brushes - The BR 18 comes standard with white brushes for daily cleaning operations. A variety of brushes are available for high performance on structured flooring.
BR-18 Floor Scrubber Delivering Innovation, Durability, and Versatility
- Small walk-behind scrubber, perfect for mid size floor areas
- 18" cleaning path
- 11 gallon solution tank
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene construction
- Low-profile sight line
- Whisper Quiet 67 dB
- Heavy-duty squeegee
- Stainless steel battery tray
- Manual adjustment of brush pressure
Other Available Models
BR-18 Cylindrical Brush Floor Scrubber Specifications
Height: 41 in.
Length: 43 in.
Width: 21 in.
Weight (with batteries): 270 lbs.
Scrubbing Path: 18 in.
Brush Type: Cylindrical (2) brushes
Squeegee Width: 31 in.
Cleaning Rate per Hour: 18,000 sq ft per hr.
Cleaning Wwidth: 18 in.
Battery amp hour: (2) 130 amp hour
Battery Type (supplied with machine): (2) 12 volt, deep cycle
Run Time per Charge: Up to 3 hours
Battery Charger: Electronic (built-in)
Brush Width: (2) 18 in.
Motor Horsepower: .6 hp
Brush Motor Speed: 1300 rpm
Brush Pressure: 50 lbs
Solution / Recovery System
Solution Capacity: 11 gallons
Recovery Tank Capacity: 12 gallon
Vacuum Motor: .6 hp, 2-stage
Parts: 2 year
Labor: 1 year
Tanks: 5 year