NBV Battery Operated Vacuum has a 250 watt vacuum motor with a run time of 45 minutes and ensures plenty of power to get the job done; the battery provides stable power over the entire discharge. The 36 volt lithium ion battery can be changed between all of our battery vacuums and charges in only 2.5 hours. The on/off switch and battery status are conveniently located on the front of the machine for the operator to see at all times. With the HEPA-FLO filter bag, the filtration is 0.3 micron at 99.97% efficiency, improving indoor air quality and reducing dust in your facility.
Features of the NBV Vacuums:
- Outstanding for daytime cleaning.
- Affordable spare 36 volt batteries.
- A 250 watt vacuum motor and run time of 45 minutes ensures there is plenty of power to get the job done.
- The 36 volt lithium ion battery can be interchanged between both units, it charges in 2.5 hours.
NBV-180 features (1388500):
- 2 gallon recovery tank the NBV series vacuums have the capability to run on multiple shifts before its time to change the filter.
- Weighing in at only 14 pounds, the NBV-180 is compact and lightweight with a durable polyethylene tank.
NBV-220 features (1388510):
- At 20 pounds, the NBV-220 incorporates all the features of our popular and very innovative PVR 390 vacuum including a structural foam tank for durability and built-in cart allowing easy transport of a second battery should it be required.
- On-board storage for more than just vacuum tools.
- Built in wand holder makes transporting the machine easy.
- Telescoping handle makes the NBV-220 compact for storage.
- Weighing in at only 20 pounds the NBV-220 is compact and lightweight with a durable structural foam tank.
Battery Powered Canister Vacuum Cleaner Specifications (NBV-180, NBV-220)
- 14 lbs. NBV-180
- 19.5 lbs. NBV-220
Power: 250 Watt
Motor Voltage: 36 Volt
Motor Stages: 2
Water Lift: 45 in.
Airflow: 50 cfm
Run Time: 45 min.
Charge Time: 2.5 hrs.
Battery Type: Lithium Ion
2 gallon (NBV-180)
3 gallon (NBV-220)
Standard Filtration: 99.97% efficient @ 0.3 micron
Noise Level: 45 dB(A)
Replacement Filter Bags
NBV-180 & NBV-220 - use part #1380001 (604015)
36 volt lithium ion #1388599 (604506)
Battery Powered Vacuums Include:
- Battery powered vacuum
- Lithium Battery
- Battery Charging Docking Station
- 8.5' FloMax vacuum hose
- Ultra-lite 3 piece aluminium wand
- 11" High suction combination carpet / hard floor tool