Engineered for exceptional performance and dust control, the TD-2500 Battery Powered Burnisher utilizes a 2.5 H.P. pad drive motor and the exclusive Dust Control System. This helps to reduce the need for dust mopping after burnishing by capturing finish compound and dust particles. The result is an innovative battery burnisher that provides high productivity, dust control, and increased labor saving benefits.
Twin filters allow virtually dust-free burnishing, a significant factor when operating in sensitive environments such as schools, healthcare facilities, and retail stores. The filters are easily removable for washing and replacement as the need arises.
- Cover up to 20,000 square feet per hour with greater mobility and productivity.
- Compact design and low-profile base allow for easy access under shelving and fixtures.
- Effectively contain dust, protect indoor air quality, and eliminate the need for follow-up dust mopping
- Deliver outstanding gloss on a variety of finished floors with variable pad pressure for a clean, polished surface
TD-2500 Burnisher Features
- High capacity battery pack (3) 185 amp hour batteries
- Dust control system improves indoor air quality
- Variable speed drive system
- Excellent visibility from operators position
- Battery level indicator
- Easy access to filter cartridges
TG-2500 Battery Operated High Speed Burnisher Specifications - Self Propelled
Accessories Included: Package includes (3) 12 volt batteries, Battery charger & pad holder.
Battery Set: (3) 12-volt 185 amp hour batteries, 36 volt system
Battery Run Time: Up to 3.5 hours
Coverage Per Charge: 60,000 Square Feet
Pad Pressure: Up to 30 pounds adjustable; visual monitor shows burnishing performance
Pad Diameter: 20 in.
Pad Drive Motor: 2.5 hp
Pad Driver: 20 in. Flexible pad driver to
accommodate uneven floors
Pad Speed: 2500 rpm
Dust Control System
Dust Control: Centrifugal dust containment system places collected debris within two filter cartridges (washable)
Drive System (TD-2500 with Transport Drive)
Transport Mode: Traction Drive
Drive Motor: .5 hp
Rear Wheel: (2) 3 in. swivel caster
Main Wheels: (2) 10 in. Transport wheels
Height: 37 in.
Length: 48 in.
Width: 22 in.
Weight with Batteries:
585 pounds (with transport drive)
Coverage Per Hour: 20,000 Square feet per hour
10 years on Rotational Molded Components
1 year on Brush Motor & Drive Train
1 year on Remaining Components
Batteries are pro-rated by manufacturer for one year
2500 rpm of Burnishing Speed
- Rugged roto-molded housing
- Adjustable pad pressure
- High-strength steel linkage mounted with a 2.5 HP motor.
- All this and more makes the TD-2500 the industry's premiere burnishing machine.
Simple to use and even easier to maintain, the T-2500 B far outperforms the competition's comparable units.
The sloped battery housing is designed with operator sight-lines in mind, allowing an unobstructed view of approaching obstacles. Safety switches prevent operation when the cover housing is removed or the pad holder raised.
Easy Pad Access
The TD-2500 tips back and rests on a specially-designed rear bumper. This permits easy pad holder access, pad replacement, and filter maintenance.
- Safety switches prevent operation when the cover housing is removed or the pad holder raised.