Economical Push Series, Outdoor Vacuums - These commercial grade vacuums for parking lots & sidewalks from Billy Goat employ class leading noise reduction and incorporates a unique volute housing and steel impeller combination that works to maximize suction.
The QV550 is supplied with the reliable 5.5 hp Honda engine. You can trust the reliability and low fuel consumption with these push models. The QV model offers a variable suction-height, which makes it possible to work effectively on a variety of surfaces.
Additional features include cyclonic filtration, which keeps dust at manageable levels in dry conditions with front caster wheels for fingertip maneuverability on uneven surfaces. This model has a 33" wide nozzle and includes a 60 gallon capacity filter bag with quick release latches.
Billy Goat QV550 is the solution for maintaining parking lots, sidewalks, parking garages, strip malls, shopping malls and large scale lots. It's equipped with a heavy-duty steel impeller that mulches organic material, saving space in the 60 gallon capacity bag. The QV series also features a cyclonic filtration technology that works to eliminate the generation of dust in dry conditions. The Billy Goat QV550 Quiet Vac is fitted with smooth rolling front-mounted swivels, caster wheels, and rear turf tires. Easy to control and maneuver.
- Designed for commercial scale litter and debris pickup, the Billy Goat QV is the leading suction power with drastically reduced noise levels.
- Outstanding vacuum performance is due to the pairing of a six bladed steel impeller with the unique volute housing.
- The impeller pulverizes litter and debris into the large filter bag, it also mulches yard clippings at a rate of 12:1 to ensure the collector bag is packed to the top.
Unique volute housing and fan system provide the best suction power of any litter vac on the market today.
The Free Shipping offer does NOT apply to Billy Goat vacuums.
*Shipping rates range from $145.00 - $185.00 depending on final destination. Residential deliveries may incur an additional charge of $35.00 - $50.00
QV Parking Lot and Turf Vacuum Specifications
Standard filter bag (included with machine) The standard filter offers excellent filtration for most applications with its 60 gallon capacity and quick release latches.
QV550H - 5.5 hp Honda Engine with standard filter
2,190 CFM @ 3,300 RPM
77 dB (decibels) @2,800 rpm
As low as 97 LWA (long wavelength array)
Rear - 10" pneumatic w/turf tread
Front - 6" semi-pneumatic w/ball bearings
Drive System: Push
Low pressure cyclonic filtration w/ only two latches
8 cubic feet, top load, all felt (60 gallon capacity)
6 bladed 1/4" steel
33" dent resistant, impact resistant front molded housing
Height Adjustment: .
.5 in. - 2.85 in.
Length: 63 in.
Width: 33 in.
Height: 51 in.
Weight: 170 lbs
Up to 36,000 sq. ft. per hour @ 3 mph
Do not get any of the dust filters wet or they will not work properly.
Also, do not beat the filters to clean out the dust or debris as this will damage them, use compressed air to clean.
- Dust sock (optional) The dust sock acts as a secondary filter lowering the amount of dust that escapes the bag. This attaches around the outside of the standard filter.
- Hood filter (replacement part) The hood filter is for use in dry dusty conditions only.
- 5" x 10' Accessory hose kit ideal for those hard to reach areas. Stretch hose with telescoping handle.