No matter how severe the floor is you're stripping, we have the proper floor pad that works for you. These stripping pads are durable, long lasting, and designed with open construction to allow finish and stripping solutions to flow through and to resist clogging.
- Greater thickness consistency throughout the pad improves product performance and utilization of labor
- Better precision on pad roundness reduces vibration and operator fatigue
- Excellent for removing burnished floor finishes
- The standard of the industry, with aggressive stripping and consistent performance throughout its long, useful life
- Removal of all finish, wax build up and dirt down to the original surface
- Recommended for use on machines operating at 150 - 800 rpm
- The only floor pad made from 100% recycled content!
- Color: Black
For long lasting, heavy duty stripping use with water based floor stripping solution to remove worn and soiled floor finishes or sealers. May also be used to clean heavily soiled hard surface floors, such as concrete.
Directions for use: Dust mop or sweep floors prior to scrubbing with a water based floor finish stripping solution and the Maroon Stripping Pad. Pick up dirty stripping solution with a mop, wet vacuum or automatic scrubber. Rinse floor and let dry before recoating.
Pad Cleaning: To prolong the life of this product it may be washed using a hose with a pressure spray nozzle to remove soil. To dissolve heavy soil or finish this pad may be soaked in detergent or diluted stripping solution prior to washing.
Pads are reversible and will not be significantly affected by water, detergents, or cleaners normally used for floor maintenance.
Black stripping pads are sold individually or 5 per case if ordering by the case.
6 inch pads are packaged 10 pads per case.
The Black Stripping Pad is constructed of polyester fibers along with synthetic adhesives that will not be notably affected by water or cleaners used in standard floor maintenance. The abrasives used in this product are synthetic. This pad has been designed for use on both sides.
The Green Initiative used in our floor pads - Floor Pads with Enhanced Biodegradation
Our goal is to produce products that perform to the highest standards while leaving the smallest possible impact on the environment. A leader in the Jan/San industry for 45 years, Our floor pads are made with 100% recycled fibers for well over a decade. We're now completing the cycle by introducing an innovative floor pad technology that has been specially formulated to biodegrade in a fraction of the time once discarded into a landfill, compared to conventional pads.
* When consumers see the Full Cycle label, they will know they have a quality product while reducing mankind's impact on the environment. Being good stewards of the environment is simply our corporate responsibility - and it's what sets us apart from other manufacturers.
The Proof is in the Performance - For stripping, cleaning, polishing or burnishing, we have the pad. Only top quality materials go into our pads which result in top performance.