The Black Hawk floor machine has been redesigned for easy transport for today's smaller vehicles. The unique Pin-Lock handle lock does away with nuisance adjustments that are common with friction handle locks. Steel construction with commercial-quality components include ball bearing wheels, commercial grade cord and grips, a solid steel handle lock and the durable 1.5 HP dual-capacitor motor. The Black Hawk floor machine delivers reliable results for years to come.
- This USA built machine has all of the features you want and expect in a floor machine
- Detachable handle for easy transportation
- Remove & Install the handle in 60 seconds with no tools required
- Four handle height settings
- Steel planetary gear case
- All steel construction for superior strength and longevity
- Thumb operated safety switch
- Welded frame for rugged, reliable performance
- Non-marking, 5" ball bearing wheels
- Variable position positive lock handle
- 360 degree wrap around bumper
- 66 frame motor (maintenance free)
- Pad holder is included
The Blackhawk 17" and 20" floor machines just work - making them one of the most versatile tools you can put in your cleaning program. These machines are built to last.
Performs the Following Floor Care Operations:
- Floor scrubbing
- Finish stripping
- Floor buffing
- Carpet bonnetting
- and more!
Blackhawk Floor Machine Specifications
Available in two sizes: 17 in. and 20 in.
Brush / Pad System
Cleaning Diameter: 17 in. & 20 in.
Motor Amps: 11 amps
Horsepower: 1.5 horsepower (dual capacitor)
Pad Speed: 175 RPM
Gear Box: Triple planetary
Construction: All metal base & handle tube
Switch Levers: Dual
Safety Lockout: Yes
Wheel Diameter: 5 in
Weight: 90 pounds
Width: 17 in. or 20 in.
Height: 48 in. (to top of handle)
Power Cord Length: 50 feet
Power Cord Type: 14 gauge (heavy jacketed)
Productivity (Max. Rate Per Hour)
- 8,000 square feet per hour (17" model)
- 10,000 square feet per hour (20" model)
- 2 year warranty on motors and major parts
- This warranty does not cover wear items such as power cords.
Please note: Floor machine pad holders ARE included with each purchase.