Blood Stain Removal from Carpet
It is possible to get Blood out of Carpet!
Follow these steps:
- Scrape and remove excessive blood using a blunt spatula, spoon, or bone scraper. *Never use a knife because it might harm the fibers.
- Apply Unbelievable Stain Remover directly to the blood stain. Tap stain with clean spotting brush and repeat several times, if necessary.
- Blot thoroughly using a clean white terry cloth towel or absorbent blotting material. Using fresh areas of the towel each time, apply downward pressure.
- Rinse with COLD water to neutralize the cleaner.
- Blot - repeat the blotting procedure above
- Dry the area immediately using a circular fan or hair dryer (no heat) to prevent wicking. Repeat steps if necessary.