Microfiber Pre-Treat Cleaning Cart
This complete cleaning cart holds two 6 gallon buckets for pre-treated microfiber flat mops. The orange bucket holds the clean microfiber flat mops while the gray bucket holding the dirty / soiled mops. Simply attach the flat mop to the mop frame and clean your floor surface. In most cases (1) pre-treated flat mop will clean 350-600 square feet before it's time to change the mop. In healthcare settings the normal procedure is to use one mop per room, this eliminates the possibility of cross contamination.
The "charge & discharge bucket" are designed especially for healthcare and classroom cleaning.
- Color-coded buckets (orange bucket for cleaning solution, gray bucket for soiled mops).
- 6 gallon buckets - each bucket holds up to 25 Microfiber wet pads, generally enough for one housekeeper for one shift using one pad per room.
- 3 gallon buckets - each bucket holds up to 30 Microfiber cloths or 35 wall wash & surface pads.
- Exclusive color coding - orange for cleaning solution, gray for soiled mops and cloths.
- Ergonomic - no bending or pulling.
- Molded-in filling guide, 3/4 gallon of cleaning solution 10 mops (1 3/4 gallon to treat 25 mops).
- Water-tight lid.
- Smooth, non-porous surface helps prevent bacterial growth and cleans up easily.
The complete Pre-Treat Cleaning System includes:
(2) 6 gallon buckets and sealing lids (Orange & Gray)
(2) 3 gallon buckets and sealing lids (Orange & Gray)
(1) Metal frame with 3" caster wheels (front) & (2) 7" rear transport wheels.
(1) Waste collector bag (split compartment)
(1) Wet floor sign holder
Order a telescoping handle, folding mop frame & mops separately.
- Fill solution bucket with a proper cleaner or disinfectant detergent.
- Place mops microfiber side face down in clean bucket (orange).
- Pour solution back and fourth over mops.
- Place lid on bucket, making sure seal snaps in place on 4 corners.
- Flip bucket over and let it sit for a minimum of 10 minutes place on 4 corners.
- Place bucket on trolley along with dirty bucket.
- Collapse frame by pressing button, line up edges of frame in front of opening of pockets and press firmly to "snap" frame into mop.
- Clean the floor.
- Hold mop & frame above waist level, push button on frame to release bottom of mop. Place mop and frame in dirty bucket and pull frame away leaving the dirty mop in bucket.
*On average - a pre-treated flat mop has the capability of cleaning between 500 -750 square feet of flooring before it's time to either re-treat or place in the discharge bucket. For healthcare facilities it's a recommended practice to use one mop per room. This greatly reduces any chance of cross contamination.
Pre-Treat Microfiber Mop System
Frame Construction: Steel (powder coated)
6 Gallon Bucket Dimensions:
- Length: 20 in.
- Width: 8 in.
- Height: 10.5 in.
Collector Bag Capacity: 30 gallon (split compartment 2 x 15 gallon capacity)
Front Casters: (2) 3 in. diameter
Rear Wheels: (2) 9 in. diameter
Width: 24 in.
Length: 27 in.
Height: 37 in.