Reach and clean up to 60 feet with ease through easily connected modular pole sections with internal water feed. This modular pole system is designed for cleaning with pure water, with an available 30', 40' or 55' in height. Provides safe operation from the ground without using a ladder. Includes an end piece for secure positioning and pole protection.
Available WaterFed Pole Sizes:
- 20' #0681025
- 30' #0681035
- 40' #0681045
- 55' #0681060
The CarbonTec System sets new benchmarks in cleaning with water fed Poles - The CarbonTec Water Fed Pole system for professional window cleaners. One System - One Solution.
- Set-up times for ladders or lift trucks are eliminated
- Provides quick access to hard to reach places
- Twice as fast as "traditional" window / solar panel cleaning
- Saves money, lower personnel costs and better performance
- Use only the sections you need, this reduces weight of the pole when used at lower levels
- Quick lock pole connectors
- Precise engineered components
- Top quality - all poles are individually inspected
- Brushes connect via the euro thread adjustable gooseneck
- Spare parts are readily available
How to Assemble the Tucker Carbon Fiber Telescopic Pole
The CarbonTec kit includes:
- 20' System: (4) x 6' Carbon fiber pole sections
- 30' System: (6) x 6' Carbon fiber pole sections
- 40' System: (8) x 6' Carbon fiber pole sections
- 55' System: (10) x 6' Carbon fiber pole sections
(1) Adjustable gooseneck with Euro thread connection
(1) Multi use gooseneck allows attachment of additional cleaning tools - New Feature
(1) 12 in. Dual trim nylon bristle window / solar brush
(1) Waterfeed inlet (connects water hose to CarbonTec pole)
(1) Each systems includes an end cap
(1) Hose set
- 50' for the 20' pole
- 50' for the 30' pole
- 50' for the 40' pole
- 70' for the 55' pole
The collapsed length of entire pole is approximately 6 1/2 feet.
The CarbonTec system is designed with the water hose on the inside of each carbon fiber pole section. The waterfeed connector attaches in between any two sections of the pole. You can start working at a higher level with the water connection near the top. As you move down to lower heights, simply remove carbon fiber sections and the water will continue to flow through the pole. As the pole comes closer to ground levels the weight is reduced as you remove sections.
- 20 Foot Pole; Goosneck - 8 inch, Hose Length - 50 feet, Brush Width - 12 inch, Nozzles - 2 Fan Spray, Weight (with brush) 4.5 lbs.
- 30 Foot Pole; Goosneck - 8 inch, Hose Length - 50 feet, Brush Width - 12 inch, Nozzles - 2 Fan Spray, Weight (with brush) 5.5 lbs.
- 40 Foot Pole; Goosneck - 8 inch, Hose Length - 50 feet, Brush Width - 12 inch, Nozzles - 2 Fan Spray, Weight (with brush) 7.5 lbs.
- 55 Foot Pole; Goosneck - 8 inch, Hose Length - 70 feet, Brush Width - 12 inch, Nozzles - 2 Fan Spray, Weight (with brush) 10.0 lbs.
Investing in a WaterFed Cleaning System has a faster return on investment than other conventional cleaning methods.
Cleaning high level windows and solar panels with a conventional system means ladders or a lift system, Employees using ladders spend nearly a third of their work day going up and down. Time spent climbing is time not spent cleaning. A WaterFed Cleaning System reduces labor by 60%.
Lift systems, either rental or purchases are very expensive. If your facility requires seven days of lift rentals per year to clean, rental fees alone would pay for the purchase price of a professional grade, top of the line WaterFed Cleaning System.
CarbonTec Pole Construction
- Secures the tube structure that protects the lengthwise layers of carbon from splitting, even when the pole is fully extended.
- The woven structure with a special resin reinforces the pole surface, making it incredibly hard, scratch and wear resistant.
- The ultimate in rigidity, super-light pole. Recommended for working at heights of up to 55 feet and higher.