The 11 - 45 foot telescoping waterfed pole system allow you to safely clean windows and solar panels without using ladders and scaffolding. The Carbon-Lite poles are extremely rigid and make commercial window cleaning easier and more productive.
- The ultimate in rigidity, very light carbon pole
- Water Supply Hose: Inside or Outside the pole
- Brush: Tucker 12" dual trim, white nylon
- Brush connection: Euro thread
- Poles are made of strong, yet lightweight carbon fiber tubes
- Quick-lock pole locking clamps for fast height adjustment
The Carbon-Lite pole is an innovative high-reach, waterfed system, constructed of lightweight carbon fiber using the latest bonding technology. This combination results in a unique pole system which is very light yet very rigid.
This pole system is an excellent value in a full carbon fiber waterfed pole for the consumer and professional window cleaner just starting out and wants to control costs. If you seek the robustness and versatility of a pole with more available accessories the CarbonTec might be a better option.
The Perfect Pole For:
- Window cleaning contractors
- Residential Homes
- The do-it-yourselfer
- Hotels - Motels
The Carbon-Lite Kit Includes:
- 11' System: (2) x 5.5' Carbon fiber pole sections
- 25' System: (5) x 5' Carbon fiber pole sections
- 35' System: (7) x 5' Carbon fiber pole sections
- 45' System: (9) x 5' Carbon fiber pole sections
(1) Adjustable gooseneck with Euro thread connection
(1) Multi use gooseneck allows attachment of additional cleaning tools
(1) 12 in. Tucker dual trim nylon bristle window wash brush
(1) Waterfeed inlet (connects water hose to Carbon-Lite pole)
(1) Each systems includes an end cap
(1) Hose set
- 22' for the 11' pole
- 35' for the 25' pole
- 45' for the 35' pole
- 55' for the 45' pole
The collapsed length of entire pole is approximately 5 1/2 feet.
The Carbon-Lite system is designed with the water hose on the inside of each carbon fiber pole section. The waterfeed connector attaches in between any two sections of the pole. You can start working at a higher level with the water connection near the top. As you move down to lower heights, simply remove carbon fiber sections and the water will continue to flow through the pole. As the pole comes closer to ground levels the weight is reduced as you remove sections.
- 11 Foot Pole; Adjustable Gooseneck, Hose Length - 22 feet, Brush Width - 12 inch, Nozzles - 2 Fan Spray, Weight (with brush) 5.5 lbs.
- 25 Foot Pole; Adjustable Gooseneck, Hose Length - 35 feet, Brush Width - 12 inch, Nozzles - 2 Fan Spray, Weight (with brush) 6.0 lbs.
- 35 Foot Pole; Adjustable Gooseneck, Hose Length - 45 feet, Brush Width - 12 inch, Nozzles - 2 Fan Spray, Weight (with brush) 7.5 lbs.
- 45 Foot Pole; Adjustable Gooseneck, Hose Length - 55 feet, Brush Width - 12 inch, Nozzles - 2 Fan Spray, Weight (with brush) 9.0 lbs.
Investing in a WaterFed Cleaning System has a faster return on investment than other conventional cleaning methods.
Cleaning high level windows and solar panels with a conventional system means ladders or a lift system, Employees using ladders spend nearly a third of their work day going up and down. Time spent climbing is time not spent cleaning. A WaterFed Cleaning System reduces labor by 60%.
Lift systems, either rental or purchases are very expensive. If your facility requires seven days of lift rentals per year to clean, rental fees alone would pay for the purchase price of a professional grade, top of the line WaterFed Cleaning System.
Carbon-Lite Pole Construction
- Secures the tube structure that protects the lengthwise layers of carbon from splitting, even when the pole is fully extended.
- The woven structure with a special resin reinforces the pole surface, making it incredibly hard, scratch and wear resistant.