The CarbonTec 26 is the ultimate residential waterfed pole for cleaning windows up to three floors. When collapsed the CarbonTec 26 is only 5' long, but when extended, it measures over 26' - this allows for easy use as a ground level pole as well as 3rd floor residential work.
- Made from 100% carbon fiber - no fillers or fiberglass
- Consists of 7 compact sections and weighs in at only 4.5 pounds
- Quick-Lok clamping system holds each section securely without slipping
- Spare parts are readily available
The CarbonTec 26 waterfed pole is an innovative high-reach, waterfed system, constructed of lightweight carbon fiber using the latest bonding technology. This combination results in a unique pole system which is very light, yet very rigid. This pole system is an excellent value in a full carbon fiber waterfed pole for the consumer and professional window cleaner just starting out with a desire to control their cost.
The CarbonTec 26 Comes Complete with:
- 40' of Tucker premium quality pole hose
- The Reach-Around gooseneck
- The world famous 12" Tucker dual trim nylon brush
- Multi angle adjustable gooseneck
- Male and female quick connects with built in on/off valve
The CarbonTec 26 Includes:
(7) 4' sections of carbon fiber tubes
(1) Adjustable gooseneck with Euro thread connection
(1) Multi use gooseneck allows attachment of additional cleaning tools
(1) 12 in. Tucker dual trim nylon bristle window wash brush
(1) Water feed inlet (connects water hose to CarbonTec pole)
(1) Each systems includes an end cap
(1) 40' water feed hose
The collapsed length of entire pole is approximately 5 feet
The CarbonTec 26 system is designed to be used with the water hose on the inside or outside of the pole - your choice. The water feed hose can be used on the inside for a simple clean installation or leave the hose on the outside for fast telescoping work. You can start working at a higher level with the water connection near the top. As you move down to lower heights, simply remove carbon fiber sections and the water will continue to flow through the hose. As the pole comes closer to ground levels, the weight is reduced as you remove sections.
- 7 section pole
- 4' carbon fiber sections
- 100 percent carbon fiber
- Collapsed length 5'
- Total weight = 4.5 lbs. (with hose and brush)