Cimex Three Disc Planetary Drive System
A unique finishing system specifically designed for marble, granite, terrazzo, and other stone floors, the Cimex Diamond Finishing Machine allows successive stages of stone floor surfaces to be completed more rapidly and with less effort than conventional methods.
A unique feature of Cimex Rotary Cleaning Machines is the patented three-head mechanism, incorporating a counter rotating planetary system which not only ensures a more thorough cleaning action, but also accommodates various types of flooring.
The Diamond Finishing machine combines the unique, 3 headed counter rotating system (planetary drive), with a selection of diamond faced finishing discs, graded from coarse to fine to accommodate various floors. The large capacity 6 gallon water tank allows for uninterrupted usage in wet applications.allows greater operational control with a torqueless action.
This 3 head system makes the operator's task much easier as it eliminates the tendency to "slide" which can be encountered with a single brush machine. This system also prevents uneven wear.
The Cimex reverses with each power switch rotation, bristles reset and sharpen giving prolonged effective life.
- Cimex R48-DF, 19" Diamond Finishing Machine includes: (1) 35 lb. weight plate & velcro face pad drivers (set of 3).
- Specially designed for marble, granite, terrazzo, and other stone floors.
- Interchangeable Diamond finishing discs can be fitted to accommodate various stages of floor surfacing.
- Tilting head permits fast, easy pad/disk changes.
- Safety switch as Standard: Increases operator safety.
- Includes 1 set of Velcro style pad holders (3)
- 6.5 gallon water tank.
- Non-Clog Solution Valve: Even flow of solution fed through center of each brush for more effective distribution.
- 1.5" Built in vacuum port.
- (1) 35 lb. weight plate is included - additional weights are available.
The Cimex R48-DF machines includes (1) set of velcro pad holders.
Cimex R48-DF Stone Polishing Machine Specifications
Working Diameter: 19 in.
Brush Speed RPM: 880 rpm (*400 rpm head speed available upon request).
Voltage: 120 or 220 AC voltage *select before you order
Amp Draw: 13 amps
Brush Drive: Neoprene / Poly
Decibels: 65 db
Water Tank Capacity: 6 gallons
Length: 31 in.
Width: 20 in.
Height: 45 in.
Weight: 135 lbs.
Cord length: 50 feet