Citrus based carpet and upholstery spot remover for the removal of Grease, Tar, Gum, and Adhesive from carpets. Easy to use citrus based gel spotter safely removes petroleum based spots quickly and easily, without attacking the carpet backing. This one step, all purpose carpet spotter contains natural citrus solvents to effectively remove the toughest oil and grease stains.
Use Citrus Gel to Remove:
- Candle wax
- Chewing gum
- Ink / Marker
- Motor Oil
Read all directions and cautions on the label prior to using. Consult the SDS for recommended personal protection equipment.
- Shake before use.
- Remove solids and blot excess liquids with a clean, white absorbent cloth.
- Apply spotter. Do not over wet the carpet.
- Agitate lightly with Brush / Scraper. Work from the outside of the spot to the center.
- Allow 1 to 3 minutes dwell time.
- Blot with a clean, white absorbent cloth. Use a Brush / Scraper with a tamping action.
- Rinse well with water and blot dry.
Test on surface before using. Apply a small amount of product to an inconspicuous area. If surface mars, dulls, discolors, fades or fiber color transfers to a white cloth, do not use.
**Do not use on silk, satin, velvet, leather, suede, latex, painted or varnished wood surfaces. May dull some plastics.**
Citrus Gel Spotter is packaged in a 16 ounce bottle with flip top, sold each or by the case of 12
Citrus Gel Spotter Specifications
Solubility: Complete with water
Active Ingredients: 27 %
Storage/Stability: 1 year