Rubbermaid Gripper Mop Handles are an excellent solution for cleaning professionals. The mop handles plastic jaws firmly grip the mop head providing a secure cleaning apparatus. Jaws style mop handle is made of a durable resin that resists cracks and breaks. A popular mop handle used by flooring contractors.
- Quick release handle allows for quick mop changes.
- This handle is ideal for 5" wide headband mops.
- Locked-in antimicrobial agent protects against bacterial growth.
- Specially engineered jaws hold wide headbands securely.
- Resists rusting and gumming up.
Simply place a wet mop between the clamping jaws and rotate the yellow locking collar. The teeth on the face of the jaws will firmly grasp the headband of any standard wide-band wet mop. To remove the mop simply rotate the yellow clamping collar and the mop will discharge.
Gripper Mop Handle Specifications
Part #: H226
Handle Material: Aluminum
Head: Injection molded plastic
Diameter: 1 in.Handle Length: 60 in.
Overall Length: 64 in.
Head: Quick release Gripper (accepts wide band mops)
Specifically designed to be used with mops that have 5" headbands or larger. These are considered wide headbands.