Medium Duty Hand Pad Applications - baseboards, cooking equipment, floors, kitchen equipment, maintenance equipment, pots and pans and stainless steel equipment. Additionally, they can be used wet or dry, will not rust, oxidize or cause metal contamination. Our pad also lasts two to three times longer than comparable pads.
- Packed 20 pads per box
- These pads are manufactured by 3M
- Equal to 3M #96 scouring pad
- Pad Size: 6" x 9"
General Purpose Scouring Pad Features:
- Synthetic scouring pad is excellent for common cleaning jobs
- Performs well on kitchen equipment, walls, railings, desks, stairways, counters and maintenance equipment
- Fiber: The product contains durable synthetic fibers that are crimped and heat set to develop a strong open web
- This hand pad contains abrasive particles that are effective in scrubbing operation. These particles are evenly distributed throughout the pad to help ensure consistent performance
General use directions:
The pad can be used wet or dry.
1. Hold pad with one hand.
2. Place either side of the pad against the surface to be cleaned, apply desired pressure and scrub the area in circular motion.
3. Rinse off scrubbed areas with clean water or wipe off with clean, damp cloth.
4. Clean pad as necessary after use.
Regular Duty #96 pads are packed 20 pads per box
#96 General Purpose Scouring Pad Specifications
Abrasive type: Mineral
Length: 9 in.
Width: 6 in.
Thickness: 0.4 in.
Material: Synthetic Fiber
- Non-rusting and resilient high quality synthetic fibers to provide pad durability and long lasting usage.
- Abrasive minerals selected to provide superior scouring for common cleaning jobs.
- Abrasive mineral particles evenly distributed throughout the pad to help ensure effective, consistent, and long lasting performance throughout the life of the pad.
- High quality bonding resin system designed to provide resistance to degradation from exposure to hot water, detergents and normal cleaning liquids.