ComfortPro Premium Backpack Vacuum Cleaner features a comfortable design - This Premium backpack vacuum delivers features for maximum comfort including a lightweight and durable injection molded housing designed to eliminate heat transfer from the motor to the operator's back. The Premium also boasts heavy-duty padded nylon shoulder straps for a more secure fit. Comfort Pro Premium has now teamed up with a world leader in hiking and mountaineering backpacks to make a revolutionary new design that ensures user comfort. The new backpack vacuums have an unparalleled level of comfort due to the new air comfort system. Operators can now clean longer without the fatigue and discomfort experienced with typical backpacks.
- The electrical cord is protected from stress and damage by an integral cable restraint.
- The Comfort Pro Backpack includes a reusable cloth bag with disposable paper filters and a HEPA exhaust filter.
- Areas under tables and chairs can be easily reached with the double bend wand. The hose can be stretched and adjusted to the left or right side of the vacuum for total flexibility.
The premium model features storage for all the tools right on the belt,including the wand. This unique system allows the operator to keep their “hands free” to perform other tasks without fighting the tools or wand, or leaving them behind, ensuring maximum productivity and operator comfort.
ComfortPro premium features:
- Available in either a compact 6 quart or high capacity 10 quart model
- Superior 62 decibel sound for whisper quiet operation
- Ergonomically designed back support and harness
- Lightweight at only 8.75 lbs. & 9.75 lbs.
- 4-stage filtration plus a HEPA filter for improved indoor air quality
- Complete set of Hands-Free tools with a stretch hose and telescoping wand
- CRI Certified (Gold)
Durable and affordable:
Major components have been proven in commercial applications for over 4 years. This back pack vacuum delivers high value at operating costs up to 25% less than other commercial vacuum. Get comfortable. Try the Comfort Pro Premium back pack vacuum. It will relieve the stress on your budget and the operator's back.
Comfort-fit back plate, shoulder harness and waist belt provide added support and include convenient tool storage.
The Air Comfort System is engineered for comfort and productivity
- Lightweight breathable mesh back panel allows cooling air to get to the users back, keeping the operator up to 25%cooler.
- Heavily padded waist belt and lumbar support with ergonomic pull forward tightening straps transfer weight to the user’s hips - not shoulders.
- Contoured, padded, and easy to adjust shoulder straps feature an adjustable chest strap and shoulder mounted load stabilizers which allow the user to pull the vacuum close to the body for better control or let it hang away from the body for more ventilation.
- The Vari-Quick system allows shoulder strap height adjustment in seconds to ensure that users of different heights will have a properly adjusted harness.
- The Aircomfort harness provides a great fit for all body types and provides better balance through weight distribution.
Active cooling option
Both models feature a lightweight breathable mesh back panel that allows in cooling air, keeping the operator up to 25% cooler. The Comfort Pro Premium model takes it to the next level with a patent pending “AC” system that pulls warm air away from the operator, keeping the user even cooler and more comfortable.
Minimize Service Needs:
With 1.6 HP, the Comfort Pro Premium achieves static lift of 110" and airflow of 130 cfm at a super-quiet 62 decibels. The Comfort Pro Premium has a lower cost of ownership over the life of the vacuum compared to upright vacuums, thanks to minimal service requirements. And what's more is the vacuums ability to recover paperclips and other debris that upright vacuum cleaners often struggle with.
Assembled in Texas by skilled American workers, the Comfort Pro represents a major innovation in backpack vacuum cleaners.
Comfort Pro Premium Backpack Vacuum Cleaner Specifications (6 and 10 quart capacity)
Vacuum Motor: 1.6 hp (1,100 watts)
Airflow: 130 cfm
Waterlift: 110 in.
Power Cord: 50 feet
Noise Rating: 62 decibels
6 quart (#1429000)
10 quart (#1429006)
- 8.75 lbs. (6 quart model)
- 9.75 lbs. (10 quart model)
6 quart model
Deep: 10 in.
Width: 12.5 in.
Height: 26 in
10 quart model
Deep: 13 in.
Width: 11.5 in.
Height: 26 in.
Body Construction: Injection molded
Filtration: Four stage (HEPA)
Warranty: 3 year parts & labor
Body Warranty: Lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
Toolkit:1.5" x 2' - 6' stretch hose, telescoping aluminum wand, 14" carpet tool, 14" hard floor tool, floor tool, 17" crevice tool, 5" upholstery tool, 3" dusting brush.
CRI Gold Certified Vacuum
This Carpet & Rug Institute tested and certified cleaner effectively removes soil without any damage to the carpet. The CRI Seal of Approval is awarded to carpet cleaning products that pass stringent tests administered by an independent, accredited institute.