The Concrete Prep Plus tool uses a 25 grit diamond bonded to metallic backing and assembled to flexible steel spring blades. Designed with replaceable blades which enable users to order a replacement kit and easily change used or worn blades, minimizing downtime.
- Concrete Prep Plus is the first step in a complete concrete floor preparation system.
This new heavy duty prep tool is ideally suited to prep floors for an application of paints, epoxies, or stains. The Concrete Prep Plus tool will also remove a thin layer of paint or epoxy.
- Fits most popular standard speed floor machines
- 25 grit diamond
- Leaves a rough surface to accept coatings or move on to the concrete polishing steps
- Use with water (not for dry use)
- Includes a universal clutch plate (fits the majority of floor machines)
- Replacement blades are readily available
- Available in sizes from 13 - 19 inch
The Concrete Prep Tool is non-returnable. Please contact use if you have any questions before ordering.
When ordering the tool the most common configuration is to use a tool 2" smaller than the stated size of your machine. Example, a 17" floor machine would use a 15" tool. This will allow the tool fit inside the frame/bumper of your machine.
If you want to get closer to the edge of the wall we recommend ordering the tool with a riser block and a 1 inch larger tool (17" machine would use a 16" tool). The riser allows the tool to get closer to the wall, normally within 3/8".
Includes an NP-9200 clutch plate (fits the majority of modern day floor machines)
Here's a rundown of how many cutting blades are included with each tool.
- 12" & 13" tools use 20 blades
- 14" & 15" tools use 24 blades
- 16" & 17" use 28 blades
- 18" tool uses 32 blades
- 19" and 20" tool uses 36 blades
- Achieves a profile for coating systems up to 30 mils thick
- Prepares the floor to accept a concrete honing diamond
- Can be run wet for a dust free operation
- Chemical free surface preparation platform
- Unique design ensures new diamond particles are constantly being exposed resulting in a consistent profile throughout the life of the blades
- Designed to fit a wide variety of rotary floor machines
- Replacement blades are available