EnziBrite is a high performance enzyme based tile and grout cleaner, odor eliminator, and grease digester with a pleasant potpourri scent. It is recommended for use in food service areas, schools, hotels, hospitals, restrooms, and shower rooms. Safe for use on most any type of tile floor with dirty grout.
No rinse is required. The unique chemistry provides bleaching action that brightens surfaces as it cleans and leaves surfaces sparkling clean with a pleasant scent. It is ideal for cleaning concrete, ceramic tile, quarry tile, grout and brick and rubber mats with floor machine or mopping. Inherent biological action continues to clean between regularly scheduled cleanings to help keep grease accumulations to minimum.
- For use on: Quarry tile, grout lines, brick, rubber mats, walls, concrete, ceramic tile, porcelain tile.
- This will clean and deodorize ceramic tile, stone, vinyl, linoleum, wood, laminate, and most any other floor material.
The Safest, Most Effective Tile & Grout Cleaner
EnziBrite is one of our most popular products, this product can be safely used on most hard surfaces. It will not burn, scar or etch surfaces like; aluminum, stainless steel, marble, travertine, and limestone.
If you're cleaning a grouted tile floor and are unsure what product to use (EnziBrite or Rejuvenator) it's always a safer to use a milder cleaner as opposed to an acidic base product.
May be applied with an auto scrubber, mop, brush, pump-up sprayer or pressure washer.
- Light duty - cleaning and floor maintaining: Diluted 1 to 2 ounces of product per gallon of water. Rinse with clean water as needed.
- Medium duty - floor cleaning: Diluted 3 to 4 ounce of product per gallon of water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Grease, oil and other heavy duty floor cleaning: Diluted 6 to 8 ounce of product per gallon of water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Apply product by spray, mop, sponge or auto-scrubber to surfaces to be cleaned. If necessary, agitate to help remove excessive soils. Rinse thoroughly with clean water as needed.
These directions are flexible rather than specific. In many cases a more dilute solution can be used, while for extreme conditions a less dilute solution may be used.
Caution: Do not mix or use this product with acid, alkaline, or product containing bleach.
EnziBrite is packaged in one gallon containers sold each or by the case of 4
EnziBrite Tile and Grout Cleaner Specifications
Physical State: Liquid
Color: Green haze
Base: Detergent & bacteria blend
pH (in concentrate): 9.0 - 10.0
Recommended Dilution: 1:16 - 1:128
Bacteria Content: 520 million per gallon
Viscosity: Water thin
Solubility: Complete with water
Flash Point: None
Storage / Stability: 1 year
Weight per Gallon: 8.76 lbs/gal
Freeze / Thaw stability: Keep from freezing