Flashback Spray Buff will not yellow or make your floor harder to strip when you decide to completely refinish. In fact, you won't need to refinish as frequently because your floors will keep looking great. This product also can be used on old damaged tile and linoleum to help restore the life of the floor.
Flashback Spray Buff benefits:
- Cleans and shines in one pass
- Removes heal marks
- Repairs scratches
- Prolongs the life of floor finishes
- Slip resistant
- Low or high speed buffing programs
- One pass or two pass system
- Swing type floor machine (up to 500 rpm)
Independent testing for slip resistance by Underwriter Laboratories confirms the static coefficient of friction of Flashback Spray Buff meets or exceeds 0.5 as determined by ASTM Method D 2047.
- For spray buffing: Remove all tar, gum, and excess soil from the floor.
- Spray a fine mist (do not spray a solid stream onto floor) of concentrate onto the floor just prior to buffing.
Do not overuse: (a little spray buff goes a long way)
- Use a buffing pad (red or natural fiber) and buff to a high shine.
- Turn pad over or replace as necessary
Please note: In order for spray buff to work correctly, three or four base coats of floor finish should be applied before using spray buff in order to achieve maximum gloss and wear properties.
Spray Buff should not be used with any machine with a pad speed over 1,000 rpm. This causes excessive drag / load on the high speed burnisher which in turn will often lead to tripping circuit breakers. A better product to use with machines over 1,000 rpm is Top Guard floor restorer.
Spray Buff is packaged in 32 ounce bottles sold individually or 12 bottles per case. *Trigger sprayer not included
Flashback Spray Buff
Type: Water base acrylic
Non-volatile solids: 14%
Color: Milky white (in container)
Odor: Lemon lime
Base: Polymers, waxes, surfactants
and mild solvents
pH: 9.0 - 9.5
Slip resistance: Will not increase slip
Flash point: None
Black mark resistant: Excellent
Detergent resistance: Excellent
Storage / Stability: 2 years