For high appearance floors with a lustrous shine, you want just the right amount of floor finish applied in smooth, even coats. You also want a simple system that reduces your training cost and floor finish application time for improved productivity and lower operating costs. Sound about right? Then everything you need is included in the Finish System.
- (6) 18" flat mops for efficient floor finish application, to a smooth skinned, easy-to-maneuver bucket designed for the flat mop.
- The System also comes with an aluminum flat mop frame, tight-fitting bucket lid and a strainer screen.
- Twist valve empties contents without lifting. Smooth, non-porous surface helps prevent bacterial growth and cleans easily.
- Finish bucket is color-coded blue to differentiate use. Washboard surface removes dirt and debris from mop pads before wringing.
- Aluminum handle NOT included - please order separately, Rubbermaid Q750 (#5000750)
Designed for specialized floor cleaning and finish applications. Microfiber pads are traditional blue and white color, optimum shape for smooth, even application of floor finish. Durable construction, dense 3-5 micrometer quality fiber removes more dust, dirt, and microbes than conventional cleaning products.
The foam liner in each microfiber applicator pads controls liquid content and release.Advanced hook-and-loop backing attaches pad more securely, holds-up under harsh laundering conditions (more than 300 launderings).
- Quick-Connect Frame constructed of lightweight aluminum, flat profile is sanitary and easy to clean.
Put Down The Right Amount of Floor Finish, In Half The Time.
On the job field tests show the Rubbermaid Finish System Mop, with its generous 18" of mop surface, delivers 150-250 square feet of coverage every time - compared to a traditional finish mop, with bucket/wringer combination, averaging only 75 square feet of floor. You get 2-3 times the coverage with half the trips back and forth to your bucket. That's real productivity. And there's no need for a wringer.
With its flat, streamlined design, the Finish System Mop absorbs just the right amount of finish needed to lay down a smooth, even finish coat. Inside the bucket, two sediment screens work to keep dirt down in the bucket, out of the finish and off your mop and floors. So, for high appearance floors, improved productivity and lower operating costs, make sure you start with Floor Finish System.
There's Nothing Worse Than a Sloppy Finish.
Which is why the Finish System Mop was made to spread finish evenly and smoothly on floors, up against edges, in corners and through doorways. The flat, streamlined mop design lets you run up against baseboards without worrying about splashing finish and the extra work associated with stripping and clean-ups.
The Q050 MicroFiber Floor Starter Kit Includes:
- (1) Q930 Microfiber Finish Bucket
- (1) Q560 18” Quick Connect Frame
- (6) Q800 18” Microfiber Finish Pads
Handle NOT included, please order separately Rubbermaid Q750 (#5000750)
Floor Finish Applicator Kit
Part #: Q050
Manufacturer: Rubbermaid Commercial
Capacity: 5 gallons
Storage Lid: Yes
Wheels: Yes (4) swivel casters
Length: 26 in.
Width: 14.7 in..
Height: 16.2 in.